• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Gonna be going to the inlaws this weekend so the wife can "get her hair done" ..... I get really bored sitting around my non gun loving inlaws. Was wondering if there are any cool gun shops (HKs if possible) around Muncie that are worth paying a visit. What about indoor ranges?? Maybe i could get my father inlaw to go to an indoor range with me & punch some paper
    eek.gif
    :thumbsup: ... Any help would be great

Last edited:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    There are not really shops in muncie anymore but if you want to get took to the cleaners you can go to Ludco's which is just a few miles from muncie. He has a LARGE stock of guns to look at but is a jerk to deal with.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Try Prairie Creek Pawn at five points. Wilbur Wright range is a few miles away to the south. Ludco DOES have a ton of guns. And the other guys that work there are OK. It's just the owner is a jerk. Dunham's Sporting goods and Wallyworld both have long guns. Only one indoor range that I know of, though. And it's a private club.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Try Prairie Creek Pawn at five points. Wilbur Wright range is a few miles away to the south. Ludco DOES have a ton of guns. And the other guys that work there are OK. It's just the owner is a jerk. Dunham's Sporting goods and Wallyworld both have long guns. Only one indoor range that I know of, though. And it's a private club.
    sir, im not familiar with muncie, is five points in down town muncie ? thank you.

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    701 South Burlington Muncie, was in their Saturday Adam,s got several guns and misc. gun related stuff, its worth a look. :yesway:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    That's it! Burlington. Heck, I used to live there when I was very little. Of course, that's been a while ago. 5 points is where Burlington, Ohio, Kirby, Macedonia, and Windsor all come together. Thanks, JLM223!

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    There are not really shops in muncie anymore but if you want to get took to the cleaners you can go to Ludco's which is just a few miles from muncie. He has a LARGE stock of guns to look at but is a jerk to deal with.

Ditto, Ludco is about the only place you can go. The only other gun stores near by are in Hartford City such as Ricochet's but it's past Eaton so you will have a little ways to drive. But the owner who's name is Rick Cain is an awesome and quite comedic guy to deal with. You can go in there and expect to be treated like a human being. Whenever I see him he's always making jokes and just overall a fun guy to be around. Plus his prices are hard to beat along with making a little wiggle room for haggling. But if you are set on Ludco be prepared for a few things.

1. What prices you see are what you gotta pay, try to haggle with Fred and expect to be treated like :poop:. 2. Unlike Rick don't expect to be really chatty with him. He only responds to when you would like to see anything or if you are going to buy something. 3. When you do see something, expect to see it for like 10 seconds as he will already have his hand out to take back whatever he got out for you to see then wipe it off as if you had the black plague. 4. His ammo prices are pretty high, and he's got to where most of the good ammo require a gun purchase to buy and limited to one box of ammo. Though this may have changed? I haven't been there for awhile. Finally if he's got his employee's in there try to deal with them specifically a guy named Dean. He is pretty friendly and willing to let you see whatever you like much to Fred's chagrin. Whatever you decide to do good luck.:D

P.S: I forgot to mention that if you have anything you plan to bring in to trade at Ludco's expect to be low balled to the extreme. My friend was offered $150 for a Sig P220 W. German pistol with night sights that he was trying to trade in for a S&W99 that was priced at $300. Also for the heck of it, I took in a 50AE Desert Eagle with 2 mags and a holster just to see what he would offer me, had no plans on selling just wanted to see. I was offered $400 while the same gun in his case was $1500 and up.:n00b:

Top Bottom