• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Wow. Really? Where is all of the "white anger" over the color of the President's skin? He's technically 1/2 black, maybe we're all only really 1/2 mad about it?

I sure wish these morons would hurry up and make up my mind. Last time I stopped for 3 seconds to ponder whether I gave a crap about that issue I came up with "no".

The vast majority of Americans making an issue over the POTUS being black are black themselves. I'm more concerned about him trying to be the 21st century Robin Hood and mistaking working class Americans for the "rich" and the lazy and unwilling to work as the "poor".

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    wow...nice creative editing, lets show the AR on "somebody's" back, then quickly show the face of a scruffy bearded white guy just long enough to trick you into connecting the two as the same person to proliferate an idea that had nothing to do with the purpose of the original protester's point...media is really pulling at straws to make this a stinkfest

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Wow, bunch of dirty, lying, manipulative dogs. Hope the radio guys & gals get all over this on talk radio & Fox News.

If you haven't seen it, here's an interview the local ABC station in Arizona did with the gun-toting racist-- by the way, ABC incorrectly called his AR15 rifle "A MACHINE GUN" (ooooo, scary):

YouTube - Black man with "machine gun" protests Obama

Someone ought to report this to flag@whitehouse.gov MSNBC smells fishy.

The REAL news is that a First and Second Ammendment-loving
    conservative black man in America finally made it on television (other
    than Michael Steele), hallelujah!

This young man should run for office... I'd vote for him. We need more common-sense citizens making common-sense decisions in DC.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Go ahead. Keep misrepresenting people. They don't get it, do they? Racist? This has NOTHING to do with racism. Obama could be pink for all we care. Justice is color blind.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    What a bunch of idiots within the US media. They just don't get it. I don't know about anyone else but I would vote for any race of person IF they were the right person. I could care less what race they are.

What the media does have right are the people of this country are ticked off. Not about race but stupidity. To the ones who voted Obama in, you wanted him now you have him. No one can say we didn't warn them can they?

Hustlehard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    Noblesville
    This has NOTHING to do with racism. Obama could be pink for all we care. Justice is color blind.
    -Liberty's Teeth

As a black man, I don't care what color he is, Dr. King taught to judge a man/woman by the CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER, pardon the pun, but thats pretty black and white if you ask me

Ron Paul for President
    Jesse Ventura- Defense Secretary
    Dave Ramsey- Secretary of the Treasury:rockwoot:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    -Liberty's Teeth

As a black man, I don't care what color he is, Dr. King taught to judge a man/woman by the CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER, pardon the pun, but thats pretty black and white if you ask me

Ron Paul for President
    :welcome: to :ingo:!

Well... Obama is definitely a character...

And to those who accused me (and others, for that matter) of racism because we didn't want Obama in office, I suggested that we run Alan Keyes for the office. I would certainly have preferred him to the * currently occupying the office.

Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    You would think that with all the embracing of the internet the MSM does(twitter, blogs, youtube, ect) that they would realize that it is practically impossible to get away with editing footage of events to fit their idealology. Anymore there is someone there with a camera or cell phone recording what actually happened and uploading it on the internet soon after. Besides it would only be a very small portion that MSNBC would be fooling just look at their viewership numbers.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    -Liberty's Teeth

I don't care what color he is, Dr. King taught to judge a man/woman by the CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER, pardon the pun, but thats pretty black and white if you ask me

Ron Paul for President

:+1: I try to judge a person by their action and how good their word is, not their race, not their appearance, not what they do for a living.

:ingo:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    -Liberty's Teeth

Ron Paul for President

A huge :+1: to you sir, and welcome to INGO :): :ingo:

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Wow. Really? Where is all of the "white anger" over the color of the President's skin? He's technically 1/2 black, maybe we're all only really 1/2 mad about it?

It's really easy for MSNBC to make it sound like a racist thing when they are only giving 1/2 the facts.

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    Honestly, it's drama for ratings.

Yes, I bet there are more than a handful of "White Supremacists" that just fume at the color of his skin.

However, that is a terrible stereotype they are perpetuating. I am multi ethnic myself and am usually articulate. I have had more than a couple people be utterly shocked to discover I not only own firearms, but have usually had one on my person when they have seen me.

More often than not, those people completely changed how they treated me when they did find out. I used to approach those people and ask them how they could stereotype me now, even though I am no different than who I was before they found out.

It is a new prejudice to be sure. And like any other prejudice, it's based on fear, lack of knowledge and misinformation.

Right now, it's a bandwagon that people feel comfortable jumping on. Just like the whole "green" movement. I am a firm supporter of preserving our world and having pride in our country, particularly your own area, but "green" has just become a feel good label with little substance. Very few know what it means, most just participate in "green" programs because they can then tell others how "green" they are.

The same things with anti-gun movements. No idea what it means although they can spout off a few statistics, just that now they can feel better when comparing themselves to "other" people. More than anything sheeple just want to belong. So if belonging is hating guns or hating cows, they will do so. Who wants to rock the boat?

Personally I have always tried my best to think for myself. I am neither "right" or "left" (even though I find those words relatively meaningless) but I just AM. There are things I like and dislike. It's the way it is for all people. Liberty: what an intoxicating drink. In the US we may not have much in the way of a historical identity, considering our incredibly diverse backgrounds, but the one thing we all share in is our roots for Liberty. I despise that people use the term "Liberal" for what it is commonly now used for. Nothing liberal about that platform. I like having a good argument with someone who really believes in what they are saying. I rarely feel liberty so strongly!

Sorry I digressed. Anyhow, our roots in Liberty... it is my hope that one day all Americans will embrace our culture as rebels and upstarts. That's who WE are as a people, some have just forgotten it. I hope they will remember in time.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Wow, bunch of dirty, lying, manipulative dogs. Hope the radio guys & gals get all over this on talk radio & Fox News.

If you haven't seen it, here's an interview the local ABC station in Arizona did with the gun-toting racist-- by the way, ABC incorrectly called his AR15 rifle "A MACHINE GUN" (ooooo, scary):

YouTube - Black man with "machine gun" protests Obama

Someone ought to report this to flag@whitehouse.gov MSNBC smells fishy.

The REAL news is that a First and Second Amendment-loving
    conservative black man in America finally made it on television (other
    than Michael Steele), hallelujah!

This young man should run for office... I'd vote for him. We need more common-sense citizens making common-sense decisions in DC.
    I saw this on tv the other day and was the first thing I thought of when I watched the other clip. How is it that you can show a person with a rifle, not show his face or any skin, and make the leap to "he is racist"?

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    The vast majority of Americans making an issue over the POTUS being black are black themselves.
    I wouldn't say that. I'd bet there were a lot of young college age kids who voted for him because of the "historical significance", and a lot that still say "I voted for the first black president."

Remember during the primaries when he was discussed on the news and the big question was "Is he too black? Is he black enough?"

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Who is it that judges everything by the color of Obama's skin. It's the press that is overbearingly concerned about everyone's skin color, they're the embodiment of racist thought and action.

Top Bottom