• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Yeah, this was the third or fourth time they've been caught doing this kind of stuff.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I believe that the MSM is cought doing this stuff almost every day.

It's just after the headlines are blasted over and over, there's no need to follow it up with facts, or reality. People don't read the facts, just as they don't like to look at their past, they want to be fed their reality, and believe it's the best that it's ever been. Just like their food and their education and their lifestyle of convenience... and everything else.

moltke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Springville
    They do seem to have some difficulty with the TRUTH. A-holes.

Seems like all news outlets have this problem ... journalism is effectively dead in large part. I suppose it shouldn't be very shocking if one took a hard look at the faculty overseeing the nations journalism schools/departments. Sad ... There are elements at IU who want to banish the name of Ernie Pyle from the campus due to his "involvment" with the military.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I think most of the media has taken lessons from Jerry Springer. They're always trying to stir things up with their biased views. Whatever it takes to promote their aganda. It's sad that we have to question everything and everyone these days.

Top Bottom