• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    Welcome to the area! I grew up in Mooresville, still live pretty close now:)

Martinsville Sportsman Conservation Club isn't too far away, south side of Martinsville. I'm a member there and enjoy the place. It's usually not very busy, especially when u avoid the "peak" times.

If you've got any land out there ya can probably shoot in the backyard!! I don't think too many people would mind out that way!! Most are fairly "gun friendly" :ar15:

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    I would agree! I live out by Monrovia and shoot fairly regularly..never any complaints from the neighbors. Its really not uncommon to hear gun fire out in the distance lol. As far as ranges go, as mentioned the Martinsville Club. The problem there is that they only offer membership once a year, at the beginning (Jan 1st). So..you need to either know someone who is a member there pretty much lol. Other than that, I head up to Marion County Fish and Game near Indy and do the Friday Night Steel competition. Nice range and some great people to be around. Anyway, hope you enjoy your new surroundings! :ingo:

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Welcome to the area. Beware of anyone selling Kirby sweepers or frozen meat from pick up trucks. Seems to happen a lot out here in Montucky.

Top Bottom