• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iufan2010

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 18, 2011
    southeast side of indy
    Alright, I've looked everywhere to no avail and I'm turning to the good folks of INGO to hopefully help. I found out yesterday I got a promotion and I'll be headed to Dallas-Fort Worth sometime in June. I don't have exact dates yet, nor do I have the address I'll be living at. I'm hoping to have those by the middle of May, potentially later depending on relocation stuff. The question is, on the 5320.20, what do I do if I don't have a to address? I don't want to cut it too close to where I don't get approved before I have to move, and I'm sure I can't just put a general area I'll be moving to. Am I going to have to wait or does anyone know of any options that I can put?

Thanks in advance! I know I'll be on here long after I move out of Indiana. :ingo:

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    This might help. Per the ATF you can store your NFA items in a safe deposit box or with a friend or relative stored in a container that only you have access to. The later is the route one of my buddy's took when he moved interstate. He had a similar situation to you. Only difference was he had an address in the state he was moving to but it was an apartment and he wanted his new permanent address on the 5320.20. He just left his small gun safe with me with his NFA items in it until he was settled and got back his approved 5320.20s. Here is the ATF FAQ that says that a safe deposit box or leaving with a relative is allowed.

Top Bottom