• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    So, my recent thread post says it was moved but when I click on it, it says that I do not have permission to access the page. What's up with that?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If it's the thread about a classified transaction where you gave a positive feedback for another member it may have been deleted. Probably because there is a feedback system in place that is solely designed to leave feedback for classified transactions. That would be my guess.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    So, I go to iTrader, as suggested. In my attempt to search for the member that I did business with, I get the following message.
    "The administrator has disabled the search member list function"
    What the hell is this BS?
    What a run around to give some praise to a deserving member!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Just go to that or any one of the WTS threads he has posted in the ammo section and post the feedback. If you have never done that I will be happy to help, but you can hold the unpleasant language.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So, I go to iTrader, as suggested. In my attempt to search for the member that I did business with, I get the following message.
    "The administrator has disabled the search member list function"
    What the hell is this BS?
    What a run around to give some praise to a deserving member!

Slow your horses cowboy, it ain't that deep. lol

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I do have to say, that unless I too am doing it wrong, the itrader feedback is slightly cumbersome. So I kinda agree with the OP. Why should I have to find the ad, copy the ad URL, then go to the feedback and paste the URL? Am I missing a way to give feedback from within the ad itself? (without having to cut/paste the ad URL)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    When you add feedback in the thread, the URL should auto populate, but it doesn't. It used to, but not since the forum overhaul a couple years ago.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I do have to say, that unless I too am doing it wrong, the itrader feedback is slightly cumbersome. So I kinda agree with the OP. Why should I have to find the ad, copy the ad URL, then go to the feedback and paste the URL? Am I missing a way to give feedback from within the ad itself? (without having to cut/paste the ad URL)

I agree, it is cumbersome. It's better after you're practiced at it, but for beginners it's a bit of a PIA.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I agree, it is cumbersome. It's better after you're practiced at it, but for beginners it's a bit of a PIA.

Glad its not me. if ebay and others figured out a way, God knows Vbulletin should be able to. (no knock against Fenway et al)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Glad its not me. if ebay and others figured out a way, God knows Vbulletin should be able to. (no knock against Fenway et al)

I was not complaining either. Hopefully just adding constructive criticism.

On a side note;
    Something I have discovered that saves time and trouble after the fact, is to go ahead and post a link to the sale thread in the body of PM's sent to INGO sellers or buyers. It's simple to do up front, gives both parties an easy reference throughout conversations and if the sale comes to be, it saves hunting to find the add URL for feedback.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

YES, I do it so little, I just about have to have a tutorial every time .....

Top Bottom