WTS/WTT: Mossberg Maverick 88 12 gauge smooth bore (willing to travel)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    Wanting to Trade/Sell my Mossberg Maverick 88 12 Gauge. It has been a great shotgun for me, but I no longer have any real use for it. Would make a great home defense/hunting slug gun.

It has a 20" smooth bore barrel (no chokes), 5+1 mag tube, and fiber optic sights installed. It has never given me a hiccup, and has put a Button Buck and a few dozen clay pigeons down. No scratches or dings to speak of; very clean and well-maintained. I will be including the rifle buttstock and the pistol grip with it. Can add some ammo for a newbie to get started.

image.jpg

Bedspread is good camo...

image.jpg

image.jpg

I would like to trade for maybe a 22lr handgun (Rough Rider, P22, SR22, etc...), cheap revolver, 22lr bolt action, crossbow, or maybe something else that I can't think of right now. I just replaced this weapon and don't have much use for it.

I would be willing to travel between Bloomington and Indianapolis to make a trade or sale.

Just let me know and we can make a deal. I'd sell outright for $200obo but I'd prefer to trade. When I sell a gun, that money has a habit of dwindling away before I can reinvest it.

Email or Text offers:
    LordTio3@gmail.com
    (765) 9 Six 7 - 2 3 Zero 8

Thanks for looking.
    I hope this finds you well,

~LT

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom