• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cozzmo81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    My Fiancee wants to get her LTCH, but she had a question about the finger printing that I don't know the answer to. We live in Henery county and she works in Hancock county. My question is does she have to be printed in the county she lives in or can she go in Hancock county say over her lunch break? Thanks

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    My Fiancee wants to get her LTCH, but she had a question about the finger printing that I don't know the answer to. We live in Henery county and she works in Hancock county. My question is does she have to be printed in the county she lives in or can she go in Hancock county say over her lunch break? Thanks
    It can be done wherever. Just tell her to make an appointment when she applies.

I live in Hendricks County, but I got my prints done in Greenwood because that's where I could get an appointment that fit my schedule.

UK2K

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    If you do it in Hancock county, it will be at the Hampton Inn off 9 and 70. They usually do appointments all day on Wednesdays.

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    You can get the fingerprinting done at any location, but you have to go to local law enforcement office where you live to pay the 2nd fee and complete the process.

cozzmo81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    I will pass the information on to her. It looks like the process has changed just a bit since I got My LTCH. I have not convinced her to carry yet, but she loves to shoot my 1911 at the range. I believe in time she will start to carry.

Top Bottom