• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    And there was much hand wringing and lamentation in the land.

If a person has no real understanding of firearms, they'd buy into this schlock.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I enjoyed the part where they showed pictures of the plastic Liberator next to a picture of a Glock as if to imply, 'these are exactly the same.'

Jeepsandguns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    Carmel
    I enjoyed the part where they showed pictures of the plastic Liberator next to a picture of a Glock as if to imply, 'these are exactly the same.'

Im surprised they didn't call them both glocks, it would have been straight out of the media's play book for hand guns

DurangoUSMC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I'd be more terrified of a bored machinist... and a single shot pistol that will blow up in your hand, who wouldn't want one of those? But with the constant lowering of the IQ out there anything is possible.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'd be more terrified of a bored machinist... and a single shot pistol that will blow up in your hand, who wouldn't want one of those? But with the constant lowering of the IQ out there anything is possible.

I kinda like the idea of criminals out there with these guns. Be a lot of one handed thugs after a while... :):

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    And to think, Fox is supposedly the conservative news outlet. They are just as ridiculously pants-wettingly scared of this technology as the lefty media.

A gun is normally tubular ewapon or other device designed to discharge projectiles or other material.

Thanks, Rick. :laugh:

kabc_200.jpg

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Haven't several people already been building 'guns' at home out of a car's radio antenna or some kind of metal pipe, a rubber band and a nail? Those cost a lot less than the $1300 3-D printer, and might work better.

Besides, I refuse to believe anything that comes out of a person's mouth that wears his hair like the guy in the video. sheesh! :rolleyes:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    What i think might be a real issue is in other countries, say oh i dunno, mexico. lets say they find some super smart dude that knows what up and pay him a ton then he makes all the guns that the cartel needs, which would eliminate one avenue that authorities have of catching these bad dudes. I dunno, i dont think its a huge issue like the politicians are gonna make of it, but i can see one point where if in 10 years you can churn out an AK in a hour, that could help out a lot of bad people. I dont think it should be banned, i think 3d printing is the future, they are already printing biological organs which is cool. Then again we do have the obama administration that is willing to just give them all the guns they need. :)

Top Bottom