• ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Montana Gold Bullet, Incorporated - Kalispell, Montana

I have been using these bullets for about a year now and have been very pleased with them. I am loading their 125 gr JHP .357 (my micrometers says they are .356) for my Glock Comp gun. Using 6.1 grains Power Pistol I am getting 1219 fps average with them through a Wolf barrel. Accuracy is excellent and the bullets are very consistent in weight. This load does not make major but is close. With the Carver 4 port comp the gun recoils almost straight back with very little muzzle lift.

The prices on the website include priority shipping. If you load jacketed and are looking fro bullets I recommend giving these a shot...(pun intended)

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I LOVE Montana Gold Bullets. I've loaded about 8,000 to 10,000 bullets from them and cannot see myself going with any other bullet manufacturer.

I've loaded and shot their 124 grain 9mm FMJ and their 230 grain .45 round nose FMJ and my current favorite their 200 grain jacketed flat point. All my .45's and my 9's eat their ammo up without a hitch and I've gotten great results from them. I use mine exclusively in IDPA and other similar shooting competitions.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    MSD what round?

MG's has a great price for a jacketed bullet. I'm shooting Rainer's now but going to get some MG's next. They are making a 357sig bullet:rockwoot:

Anelson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Indiana
    I love MG bullets I just dont like that the only shipping option is USPS. I would gladly pay a little extra for UPS of Fedex. I odered another 1k of .40 over a week ago. USPS tracking shows a "estimated delivery" of 9-10-11, here it is the 16th and no bullets...... USPS says I have to wait 21 days to file a claim.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I love MG bullets I just dont like that the only shipping option is USPS. I would gladly pay a little extra for UPS of Fedex. I odered another 1k of .40 over a week ago. USPS tracking shows a "estimated delivery" of 9-10-11, here it is the 16th and no bullets...... USPS says I have to wait 21 days to file a claim.

Their estimated delivery is BS. I had an est. delivery of the 10th as well. Got them on the 14th. For whatever reason, why don't bother scanning the MG packages.

After 5 mailing days, call and have them start an "inquiry"

Top Bottom