• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ptt811

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, IN
    I am trying to find out information on those Molly cast bullets that are being used right now. I was told Bayou bullet company but there web site is down. Does anyone have any contact information on this company or any other that sells these bullets ?

neraph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    I am trying to find out information on those Molly cast bullets that are being used right now. I was told Bayou bullet company but there web site is down. Does anyone have any contact information on this company or any other that sells these bullets ?

There's a bit more to their website if you know how to get past the front page: Products

noylj

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2011
    Products

He makes bullets geared to action pistol shooters. I prefer SWC in all calibers, and mostly he has RN. Great for AP, but not for one-hole groups like SWCs.
    You can also check out Precision Bullets. They are really high-quality swaged lead moly-koted bullets in RNFP profile.

Send Donnie an e-mail for his complete list of bullets.
    Last word I had:
    Thanks for your interest in Bayou Bullets. My bullets are coated with a unique dry lube formula that virtually eliminates the smoke and leading normally associated with traditional cast lead bullets. Here is a list of the the bullet caliber/styles I currently offer: Prices shown are per thousand. Orders accepted for lesser quantities as well. Samples available, call or e-mail for quantity options and prices.
    9MM/.38 Super
    105 TC $61
    115 RN $65
    124 RN $68
    135 RN $70
    147 FP $75
    160 RN $85
    .38/.357 Same as above plus,
    158 SWC $85
    139 BNWC Flat base $70
    .40 cal:
    140 TC $74
    180 TC $90
    155 RN $85
    200 RN $95
    .45 ACP:
    185 SWC (H&G 68 profile) $92
    200 SWC $95
    200 RN $95
    230 RN $105
    .41 Mag:
    215 SWC $105
    .44 Mag/Special
    245 SWC $115
    Shipping/Insurance $14 per USPS flat rate box. I can get up to 68 lbs in a box depending on bullet weight and profile. Check, Money Order or Credit Cards welcome (Visa, Master Card and Discover) 10,000 + deduct 5% Thanks Donnie Miculek 225 324 4501

coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    Excuse my ignorance but what are the positives and negatives to shooting these coated bullets? I've read claims about tighter groupings and all. Is there any reason not to use these?

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    I have used a few different brands of the Molly coated Bullets, I think bear creek being the last one. I haven't noticed any difference in accuracy improvement, actually I haven't been able to cook up a load that equals the accuracy of the dardas lead bullets I use. So for me the Molly coating is a wasted expense.

Top Bottom