• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Checked my ammo and I can't locate a 50 cal ammo box loose pack of 30-06. At todays prices that hurts. All I can find is 100 rounds that I just purchased this year.

GRRR

I'd blame my mother in law, but I doubt she could pick it up...........

Its not outside, not under the bed, not in the gun safe, and not with the other ammo............

if you locate a full ammo box of 30-06 and don't know where it came from, its mine.

I did find 200 rounds of 223 I forgot about and a bag of black talons ( 40 rounds) from my younger years...so I'm not at a total loss

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    If I found a box like that somewhere. I'd be wanting to keep it for myself. 30-06 is the one caliber I sadly have the least of and want to fix that. That sucks you lost it though, keep looking you'll prob find it.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    9mm for the black talons

When my son gets home, I'll ask him if it is in the mess he calls a room. There is a good chance it was put in another box in my basement when one of my wonderful kids moved things around last month.

Misplaced is a better term.

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    If I found a box like that somewhere. I'd be wanting to keep it for myself. 30-06 is the one caliber I sadly have the least of and want to fix that. That sucks you lost it though, keep looking you'll prob find it.

I was at the Grand Opening at Midwest Gun Exchange last week, and they had a "garage sale" section of ammo. They had 30-06 on belts in ammo cans for $125.

glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north by notre dame
    i seen the belts too but dont have a 1903 or m1 or bar to shoot them so passed on them. got a nice holster and a extra mag (they were out of glock 20 mags and that is what i needed). was hoping to pick up a walther p99 9mm mag or two but no luck there.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Found them.....in a chrismas tote.......a nameless child moved it and didn't put it back in the right spot.

It did force me to clean up alittle....three trash bags work of old files, junk and unneeded stuff!

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I was at the Garand Opening at Midwest Gun Exchange last week, and they had a "garage sale" section of ammo. They had 30-06 on belts in ammo cans for $125.

I fixed it fer ya'......:D

My cans of -06 would be diffecult to misplace, they weigh a ton..... at least a fraction of a ton anyway!!!

Hope you locate the ammo in hiding.

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I'm glad you found it. I misplaced a 40rd mag of 5.56 ss109s before and it nearly drove me crazy trying to find it. Luckily I discovered that my range bag had a secret zippered pocket inside that I thought would be a good place to put it. I felt like an idiot when I did find it. At least you weren't the one to misplace yours.

Top Bottom