• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    If volunteers were still protecting the border Id use a week of my vacation time to help the cause. Its insane how this problem is just being ignored. If the .gov wants real immigration reform I have a idea some evil people used it years ago, we could actually put the design to great use to protect our borders. With entrance points in certain locations.

grenzanlagen.jpg

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    .. We should teach them english our national language(oh wait we dont have one) and conscript them into the army for a time no less that 8 years..... Then make them americans

So, you want to take a bunch of foreign invaders and issue them our military weaponry and uniforms?

What's next, give Al Queda our weapons and promise to make them citizens as well?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    theres already a BIG problem in the military (infantry) of gang members joining just to learn kill techniques, then they go back to the gang and kill people. those ARE NOT TRUE SOLDIERS!!! they are not fighting for America. seriously this is a big problem ESPECIALY with the mexican gangs

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    You know I know a few that have came here the right way they worked hard on visa's learned our language and became a legal citizen they didnt want a hand out. The illegal ones that come over here dont want the American way they want the free crap our government gives them on our dime. Watch the episode of Penn & Teller's BS about it.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    im all for people earning citizenship in the military, as long as they have no gang ties. that goes for a german the same as a mexican. im color blind when it comes to imgrants, i want them ALL out, that dont wanna be American! if they wanna start sticking American flags all over their cars and being PROUD to be an AMERICAN in AMERICA, then GREAT, i will accept them. but if they wanna drive around with mexican flags or whatever countries flag on their car besides an American flag, then i WANNA SEE THEM WITH A ONE WAY TICKET ON A VALUE JET, OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!

value Jet = yeah the company that never took care of their planes so they crashed!! thats the one! pull them outta the bone yards and call them the imigrant express!

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    im all for people earning citizenship in the military, as long as they have no gang ties. that goes for a german the same as a mexican. im color blind when it comes to imgrants, i want them ALL out, that dont wanna be American! if they wanna start sticking American flags all over their cars and being PROUD to be an AMERICAN in AMERICA, then GREAT, i will accept them. but if they wanna drive around with mexican flags or whatever countries flag on their car besides an American flag, then i WANNA SEE THEM WITH A ONE WAY TICKET ON A VALUE JET, OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!

value Jet = yeah the company that never took care of their planes so they crashed!! thats the one! pull them outta the bone yards and call them the imigrant express!

Can we trade maybe the scumbags Americans that hate this country for those in other countries wanting to embrace the American way? I would LOVE to have a trade program!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    no not really comparing illegal mexican to the taliban is like comparing french food to filipino... sure they are both foreign but completely different... Most illegal mexicans come over here to better their life not casue issues.... if you look at the reports and documentaries.... they get stuck into drug running and gangs by the headhunters who charge an arm and a leg at a chance of an american life....

OCSDOR what you said has to be the most idiotic thing I have seen all day...

Let me explain the fallacy in your line of thinking. First, MOST of the illegals coming into this Country, yes are looking for a better life. But being illegal, how do they do that?

1. Gangs. Yep, that's a FINE profession.
    2. Drug runner. Another fine choice.
    3. Drug cultivator. Ditto.
    4. Work for a while, tax free (mostly) and send most of the money to their own Country. All while buying $40K vehicles and living 12 deep in a 2 bedroom apartment. Oh yea, then go back home for a couple years or less.
    5. Repeat 2 steps mentioned above.

Look, yes, some of them come and try to be citizens and make an honest living. Those people come over here the right way, as opposed to the criminal way. Those people actually TRY to abide by the rules.

Those who cross the border illegally obviously have no intention of following the laws and start their life in the USA as a criminal.

Now. Would you trust your life to this person? Someone you want to outfit with military weapons and entrust hundreds of lives to? I'm sorry, but that's the most idiot thing I'VE ever read in my life. HELL NO. Put a gun in that criminal's hands and he becomes an armed criminal with no allegiance to our Constitution and chances are will steal whatever they can while they help their drug runners to better avoid detection, fueling the drug trade AND the violence the cartels and gangs like MS-13 conduct every day on the other side of the border. Violence so bad it's spilling over into our Country more and more every day.

And you want to put a gun in their hands. Again, that's the most idiot thing I've heard in a long time.

Almost as bad as "I have a plan for Health Care in America"... :rolleyes:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Can we trade maybe the scumbags Americans that hate this country for those in other countries wanting to embrace the American way? I would LOVE to have a trade program!

Or maybe even those who claim to love it but are either criminals, deadbeats who don't pay their bills, have gang history and/or don't/won't work.

Southside of St Louis were the rednecks. St. Louis was #2 behind Chicago in being the number one destination of Bosnian immigrants. (Yes, legal ones.)

The south side was crumbling... all of the small businesses closed. Property values to crap. Houses started to get boarded up. Not nearly as bad as North StL or East St Louis (in IL,) but still not good.

Bosnian folks started renting, then buying houses. They began to open up businesses. Crime? As the area became a community again, the crime dropped.

How about the rednecks on the southside? "They don't belong here. They ain't like us." All the while, their cars are being repossessed, they've got no pride in their home/dwelling, working when convenient but happy to sit and complain otherwise.

Illegal? Doing anything illegal is (ready for it?) illegal. Bad. Agreed.

Just like you can choose your friends but you don't choose your family, you don't get to choose your countrymen and fellow citizens. There are a whole lot of my countrymen-by-birth who I would have never picked, given the opportunity. Lazy. No real moral fiber. No work ethic. Holding on to their birthright like a silver chalice when they are only a drain on their family, community and country.

My first post in this thread was to point out that I felt things weren't right with this particular group (minutemen) though I agreed with many of their views. Too many things stink.

You want to really do something about illegal immigration? Make our government accountable. Neither party *wants* to stop this influx of entry level workers.

Neither party.

Dems-liberals? Not a chance. It makes them feel good and there are the special interest groups.

GOP-servatives? Nope, even less so. The small-mid sized business owner depends on these entry level workers who will actually work rather than sitting at home and complaining. Workers for migrant agriculture as well as building/landscaping trades. Look around Indy? Who is doing this work?

Due to the Fishers hail of 6/2009, my roof, gutters, front windows, garage door, siding, HVAC vents, shutters and trim were ALL replaced. Who did the work? Latino immigrants were whom worked for the general contractor from Mooresville. I asked him about it. With some shame, he said he couldn't get locals to do the work for more than a couple of days. They were slow, lazy and usually had drug/drinking problems. The locals, as he described it, felt they were "too good" to work for XX.XX per hour and did nothing instead.

The small-mid sized business owner (and agriculture) doesn't want this influx of migrant workers stopped. They, well, work.

It has been suggested that to stop the illegal influx, one needs to stop the motivation. No work, no reason to come. The suggestion turns to making the business owner responsible for hiring the illegals liable and subject to criminal actions. The GOP-servatives will *not* allow that due to said special interest lobbies.

We pick our friends but not our family (to include countrymen.) If we can *pick* our countrymen, there is HUGE percentage of deadbeat/criminal/losers who I would deport. From the 5th/6th generation welfare to the persistent non-worker who always finds some excuse not to work, even back when unemployment was low.

Yes, I have more respect for the man worker who illegally immigrated than the legal citizen boy who is a drain on the country and economy. The latter usually has some "illegal" tied to their name too.

Glass houses.

Wanna make it a better country? Make punishment for crime hurt. Badly. DUIs, drug possession, gang activity, etc.. Wait, here comes the "everybody makes mistakes" whine. :rolleyes: The more lethal the consequences, the less likely someone will make a mistake. Make it hurt. A permanent reminder of a temporary transgression.

Hard, hard on crime. Both for legal citizens and illegal immigrants. They both did something ILLEGAL. Make it harsh enough and resist the urge to whine when you have to man up and accept the consequences.

Yes, I grew up in the South. I can use the word "redneck." I know the difference between someone who lives in the country and a "redneck," at least back before the term redneck became a popular thing to call yourself, kind of like "the N word" became a popular term for self-description among a certain group of black folks.

I know the difference between a poor, but hard working man - we grew up poor, my grandparents even more so - and "good for nothing white trash." We had a whole bunch of the latter up in the mountains around Oliver Springs, Tennessee who lived off the man, stole cars and boats, grew weed up in the mtns. They liked to burn things down that others owned for fun.

Rant over.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?! Time to denounce your citizenship, move to mexico for a while and come back ILLEGALLY!! You won't have to pay taxes, your debt will be erased, you'll get FREE MONEY, FREE COLLEGE, and a NEW SSN!!!!! :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

Don't forget the stimulus package for Mexicans to persuade them to stay in Mexico.

Heck of a deal for Mexicans, I'd say. The US will pay them to stay in Mexico, but if they come here anyway, they get instant amnesty, free education and health care, no back taxes, etc.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I vote for land mines and guard posts every few hundred meeters with shoot to kill authorization. Stop the Mexican invasion:biggun:

Is it really an invasion if our country rewards them for coming here illegally?

It's gotten to the point where I ALMOST don't blame the illegals who come here.

Look at it this way - they've screwed up their own country to the point that it's unlivable. What is their option?

There are leftists do-gooders in the US who will help them get across the border and evade Border Patrol. Once they are here, they are nearly guaranteed a job that pays more than what they could make in their own hell-hole of a country. They will get free health care, education for their kids, welfare, food stamps, and will get instant amnesty (so they won't be ILLEGAL anymore!).

They can't be denied a driver's license. Aren't required to learn English. Are counted in the Census, so that they carry political clout.

Why WOULDN'T they come here?

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom