• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    The funeral will be tomorrow (Thursday) at noon at Dillman-Green Funeral Home in Marengo.

And thank you zcam630. If you see where memorial contributions are being accepted, please keep us informed. How about around noon tomorrow if you all can....take a second for a short prayer. I think it's the least we could do.

Sorry...I'm a day off. I've been going back and forth between nights and days. The funeral was today at noon. But it's never too late for a prayer.

Last edited:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Obituary

Alexis B. Camp
    Died: Monday, April 20, 2009

Alexis Berlynn Camp, 2, Milltown, died Monday, April 20, 2009, at 7:06 p.m. at her home.

Born Nov. 7, 2006, in Paoli, she was the daughter of Kevin Camp of English and Jessica Conrad of Milltown.

Besides her parents, survivors include a sister, Kaelie Conrad of Elizabeth; grandparents Tim and Lola Conrad of French Lick, Angie Hughes of English, Mark Camp of Palmyra, Bruce and Susie Norman of Granite City, Ill., and Ronnie and Donna Conrad of Milltown; and great-grandparents Kenneth and Kay Camp and Bob and Norma Norman.

Visitation: Wednesday, April 22, from 4 to 8 p.m. and Thursday, April 23, after 9 a.m. at Dillman-Green Funeral Home in Marengo.

Funeral: Thursday, April 23, at noon at the funeral home followed by burial in Hamilton Cemetery in English.

Officiant: Pastor Ed Conway.

I thought I'd pass this info along...for anyone interested. For anyone who might be saying a prayer...it may be nice to include her name. For anyone who would like to leave a message of condolence in the paper there....here is a link. Messages are at the bottom of the obituary.

Alexis B. Camp Obituary

Last edited:

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    I am the father of three sons. As of this writing they are 7, 10, and 13. The only thing that would hurt me more than to lose one of them would be to lose one of them because I had been careless.

A stark reminder to us all at the expense of an innocent life.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Alexis, poor dear sweat child.......your death will not be in vain. As tragic as it is for ALL of us, it will serve as an unfortunate reminder that I will do my best to let nobody forget anytime soon.

Sorry Public_Servant, I would have been one of the first if not the first to reply if I hadn't been in classes all day.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Alexis, poor dear sweat child.......your death will not be in vain. As tragic as it is for ALL of us, it will serve as an unfortunate reminder that I will do my best to let nobody forget anytime soon.

Sorry Public_Servant, I would have been one of the first if not the first to reply if I hadn't been in classes all day.
    I know you were brother. All that matters is that you did. Thank you.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom