• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Sweet! My hometown is where they build them. Was pretty cool the first time I rolled into town and saw them buzzing around like hornets.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    V22 Osprey. :)

800px-CV-22_Formation.jpeg

That is cool how they get them to fly without the props rotating, must be one of Obama's ideas. :D

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It was probably the same V-22 Osprey that I saw about that time. Odd looking thing when in level flight. It always reminds me of an idiot kid running with his arms flailing around. It's kind of ungainly, but neat too.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow. We were downtown around then and never heard nor seen it. Then again, it could have been all them firearms we were carrying.

I'm sorry, we can't hear you over our awesomeness... :laugh: J/K

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    just ran across this thread...im so pumped to hear that someone other than myself saw the Osprey fly over. It was between 1:30 and 2:30 and i was mowing with a 72" Toro zero turn and i heard a noise over the mower with the blades on, with ear plugs in!! No LIE! I looked up, and it was the first Osprey I have ever seen in person! I almost crapped my pants! I just stopped and watched it fly over. I was about a mile and a half from Lake Monroe and the Osprey was coming out of the north, flying towards the Southeast. I was pretty pumped to see it. And yeah it was loud!

Top Bottom