• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I did notice the Ruger Bodyguard. That was Bill, the manager of Midwest Gun & Range talking about the hot selling .380 Bodyguard, while holding a Ruger LCP Zombie Slayer edition. Duh! :D

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I did notice the Ruger Bodyguard. That was Bill, the manager of Midwest Gun & Range talking about the hot selling .380 Bodyguard, while holding a Ruger LCP Zombie Slayer edition. Duh! :D

Never know, they may have edited the audio and put it together with a different section of the video. Not like that ever happens, especially on gun related stories.

He may have shown them several guns and they put in the voice over on what they thought looked like the best video of a gun without knowing the brand, etc.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Love to see those positive gun stories. Wonder why she didn't mention that since Obama was selected by the Democrat party to run gun sales have sky rocketed with this year show record sales again. She could have just mentioned that Obama is the greatest gun salesman in American history. ;)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yup she sure is adorable, more so with her actually firing a gun. She seemed to enjoy it.

Jillian Mahen Wbnd's Photos | Facebook

Not on my "friends" list but I msg'd her a link to this thread.

It looked like she had a blast with the suppressed MP5 (so did I once I finally got a lane). We were watching through the glass as she shot (with a cast on her right arm) and as the cameraman did some shooting.

Love to see those positive gun stories. Wonder why she didn't mention that since Obama was selected by the Democrat party to run gun sales have sky rocketed with this year show record sales again. She could have just mentioned that Obama is the greatest gun salesman in American history. ;)

I'm not sure how long the interview portion lasted but I know that quite a bit was left out. From everything that I heard while waiting for a lane and checking things out, it was a good piece from start to finish (we walked in and they were already set up).

Top Bottom