• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bowtie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South Bend
    So my first visit wasn't so pleasant. I finished building an AR lower and wanted to buy a complete upper. None of the smaller local shops had any complete uppers. Midwest is about an hour away so I give them a call and the guy tells me about 6 different combos they have. I tell him I'll be in the next morning. So I get there and find the guy and tell him I'm there to purchase the upper I talked to him about and he replies and tells me I only have 10 min cause he needs to take his lunch break.

I couldn't believe he said that but hey the upper they had was what I wanted so after threatening to walk I got a little discount out of it.

Needless to say I'll be back. I was like a kid in a candy store there. I'm not going to get all bent out of shape over him rushing me. I got what I wanted and as long as what I'm buying suits my needs with no flaws then I'm happy.

super duty1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2012
    Esat of Indy
    You might consider going to their FB page and commenting about your treatment. A good owner or manager wants to provide good service so you will keep coming back. I have told lots of people about MGE. From what I read here and other forums they have some work to do with some of their sales force.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Bought a gun there last Saturday. Second time we've been there. I got a decent deal on the gun I bought, but they wouldn't give me enough for my trade, so I sold it myself. People in the store were pleasant enough, but when I called there earlier in the day, I didn't feel like the guy on the phone treated me as well as he should have. It's a long haul up there, but a good place to see lots of guns.

Top Bottom