• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    This spring I purchased the large Midway range bag. I love this bag and I really can't complain. However, I've had two zipper pulls break. I know a broken zipper pull isn't anything too terrible but when they put them on a zipper without a tongue it really sucks when they break.

Has anyone else had this happen? I promise I'm not being rough on my zippers :D

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    This spring I purchased the large Midway range bag. I love this bag and I really can't complain. However, I've had two zipper pulls break. I know a broken zipper pull isn't anything too terrible but when they put them on a zipper without a tongue it really sucks when they break.

Has anyone else had this happen? I promise I'm not being rough on my zippers :D

I had concerns about the zipper after reading this same thing in several of the reviews of their bag. I bit the proverbial bullet and bought one anyhow. So far so good...but I keep an eye on them. I know a few of us here have them, and I'm curious if anybody else shared your experience.

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I have the rifle bag and a pistol bag, and, I don't recall which one, but one of them has the midway logo stitched upside down on it.

Other than that, no major issues, although they've only been used in the field once.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I've got that bag, and I am very hard on the zippers.... no breakage here, however on other bags I use zip ties its a good band-aid and color coordination system.

RBM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Judah
    I had three come apart the day I took it out of the box. If it is the plastic pull, it can be popped apart, the cord restrung and snapped back together. I did that with mine and they have not come apart yet.
    Rob

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have one and no problems. Ive been using for 2 years I think. It has not seen much use this year but everything on it has held up very well.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I have one as well and it's held up pretty well. I did pop one of the zippers off and just popped the one from the other end of the pocket off and replaced them with paracord and plastic clips. I have a Maxpedition bag that the knotted paracord kept coming untied on so I hit eBay and ordered a bundle of paracord and clips to use. Proved to be a solid and inexpensive fix.

Top Bottom