• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    I just saw this dashcam footage this morning. These police officers were very well trained to make it through that hail of fire alive and take the suspect down. I am angry that crazy people keep making a stronger case for the AWB in the eyes of the left.

For every one crazy bastard that decides to go down in a blaze of glory there are hundreds of thousands of lawful citizens with similar arms who must face this growing stigma against gun ownership thanks to the nutjobs. Quite frankly it is whackos like this that give me cause to be armed.

The suspect is killed on camera, but it is not gory.

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Dash cam video shows deadly shootout with Middlefield police during traffic stop

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    :wow: Unbelievable, I guess we just never know when someone is mentally on the brink of doing something crazy and stupid

I'm glad the officers were not hurt anymore than they were.
    Good job to the officer that emptied his mag into the suspect.

marcp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Indiana
    WOW O WOW. This guy wanted to die, I'm glad the police were able to grant his wish.. I'm more thankful for my local police and what they have to deal with on a daily basis. I'm thankful the police were not more seriously hurt and can recover quickly.God Bless them..

The world is full of zombie's,some not so dead yet....

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    What would have happened in New York? or with a citizen instead of police officers... Cuomo" You dont need more than 7 Rounds in a handgun"

All in less than a Minute from the time he opens the car door to the end...

Oh, and Hollywood... why didnt he go flying backward when he was shot... Amazing video... thanks.

+1 Good Job Leos!

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I'm glad the LEO's are going to be alright...thank God.

The one thing that bugs me is that it took a judge to rule that the LEO's response was justifiable as a self defense situation...really?? Thanks Mr. Obvious...heh, I would never have made the connection.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Wow that turned to shi^ in a big hurry! It hope it didnt take the states attorney longer than a 1/4 second to determine the officers acted in self defense. ...duh!

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I just saw this dashcam footage this morning....

The suspect is killed on camera,...

:rockwoot::yesway: :rockwoot:

..but it is not gory.

05d25ee0e9bummer.jpg.jpg

Given that he tried to murder two officers over a mere traffic violation :nuts:, I was hoping to see some epic...

BOOM...HEADSHOT!!!

KYP5xeu.gif

and pink mist action! :D

Glad the two officers made it and granted the deservedly deceased POS his request...

Last edited:

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    Oh my....
    Thanks for finding and sharing.
    Glad the officers were able to survive and stop that threat to society.

All police action shootings have to be investigated and presented to the local Prosecutor for review as to whether charges should be filed against the officers for any number of reasons. Its a nerve racking process for the officers who end up second guessing themselves for days or weeks waiting for the determination.

I will say I was impressed with the citizen (off camera) who came up from behind the officers (presumably) wanting to help. I also heard the citizen say," I got my pistol." Hopefully he didn't approach the officers with it drawn. That could have gone bad. But help from the general public is always appreciated when offered as long as it is done appropriately. Unlike the guy down the road running toward the scene (presumably) to help that crosses the road and the officers line of fire should they have needed to fire more rounds.

Overall, it seems to me it was the best outcome a situation like that could have under those circumstances.

Stay safe.

Top Bottom