Microsoft releases BING (google competitor)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    @ Boilers & Misconfig

I'll give you points :). Apple is getting better, but still far from where the PC has gone in terms of moddability. It's only been in the last 5 years MAX, that they've started to branch out where the PC's been for well over 15 years.

If they start offering products on the OS that I want to play, I might get a MAC, but none of the latest and greatest games have been written or tested on it, so there is no guarantee they'll work any better or not.

Hehe, that last comment of mine reminds me of Lindows, if anyone remembers that :D

I beg to differ!

Starcraft, Diablo, World Of WarCraft, Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 all have native OS X ports from Blizzard. The games you cannot play natively on OS X, simply install windows with OS X's bootcamp software, viola, you're dual-booting Windows on high performance hardware. You can just about use any application on OS X these days, like I said the code is far more portable now; since they changed from RISC PPC processors.

Also, about the software you'd like to toy with, Apple has some of the greatest digital video / music / photo editing software on the market.

Check this list out; I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Category:Mac OS X games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, Lindows is still around - they WON the lawsuit Microsoft planted on them. Microsoft ended up paying $24M for the name "Lindows" the software company is now called "Linspire".

:ranton:

Top Bottom