• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    To all you Veterans out there...I just wanted to take a minute and say 'Thank you'! Thank you for the time you gave out of your personal life to serve our Country! Thank you for the sacrifices you made during that service (being away from friends and family, making new friends and losing some of them, suffering heartache, etc...everything that goes with service.)

THANK YOU, THAT BE IT NOT FOR YOUR SERVICE AND DEDICATION, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WRITE THIS THREAD!!! :patriot:

Last edited:

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Thanks to ALL who fought in a uniform of the American Military! I'm grateful for the Freedoms paid for by blood. Also many lives were shortened by wounds or illnesses received in action.
    Please take the time to click on the link below. It is a song written by a Gold Star Wife.

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Thank you to all serving and those who have served.

Today I am also extra thankful. My next door neighbor, a father of 6, re-upped a year and a half ago through the Indiana National Guard and was promptly deployed to Afghanistan. Thankfully he is returning home to his wife and family after completing his tour safe and sound.

I do not know what he was tasked with overseas, but regardless, my wife and I are thankful he will be home tomorrow.

On another note, please keep my brother in all your prayers. 2nd LT Steven H. reported to Fort Sill yesterday for officer's training. He signed on the dotted line early in his college career and graduated Purdue-West Lafayette this past december as well as their ROTC program. He is currently tasked on the field artillery-forward observer track. While he's only reporting for training and not deployed, I'm bracing for the inevitable fact that he soon will be.

I digress, Thank you and God Bless to all veterans.

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    It can never be said enough. THANK-You for the unselfish sacrifices you and your families have made to maintain the freedoms we all share today.

:yesway: :patriot:

Top Bottom