• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    Any other ruger revolver lovers out there? Let's see some pics!

rugers2.jpg

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    BGF had an Alaskan, but I don't know if they still have it. They are big on Rugers so I am sure they can order one for you. It's one awesome handgun.

andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    I was just in there this morning actually, and they had 3-4 of them at pretty good price to boot... I didn't mention though I need to find a source of funding before I can get any more Rugers. I will gladly accept donations! :D

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I was just in there this morning actually, and they had 3-4 of them at pretty good price to boot... I didn't mention though I need to find a source of funding before I can get any more Rugers. I will gladly accept donations! :D

Darn, I sure didn't need to find that out. I may have to drop by come Monday and it will be your fault if one follows me home. LOL

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Is that a .44mag Super Blackhawk? Is it for sale? I've been looking for one with a short (5 1/2ish) barrell and stainless. I'm still shopping used for a while before breaking down and ordering, but they're not as easy to come by as i'd like.

Oh and as a Ruger fan, I have a Single Six and GP100.

P11003562.jpg

andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    Is that a .44mag Super Blackhawk? Is it for sale? I've been looking for one with a short (5 1/2ish) barrell and stainless. I'm still shopping used for a while before breaking down and ordering, but they're not as easy to come by as i'd like.

Oh and as a Ruger fan, I have a Single Six and GP100.

P11003562.jpg
    [/,quote]

Nice, gotta love them Rugers!! My question is, is the single six for sale? My Redhawk is a 4" 44 mag, but not for sale... Is my favorite gun. However, Beech Grove firearms had a few in stock listed as used, but appear to be new for $575. I believe thet got an estate sale in awhile back where some old fella had a huge collection of Rugers, Marlins and other stuff and it was all in boxes and looked to be unfired. The guy said they have to list them as used becuase he doesn't know for certain if they've been shot or not. Tell you what though, if your lookin for one that is a nice price. I'm still lookin for a stainless single six and a redhawk alaskan, but am low on funds for the time being. Guess I'm suppose to be saving money towards my wedding instead of buying guns. :rolleyes:

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Unfortunately, the Single Six is MY favorite gun. With an MSRP of $667, I am waiting to pick a .44 up for less than $500 used or close to it and new. I'm patient, but would like to get one this summer. They're on Gunbroker pretty regularly in this range and a local gun store said he could order one for $500-550 and thought i should be able to find one used for $400 to $450. Since I'm in no hurry, i think it's do-able. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    Unfortunately, the Single Six is MY favorite gun. With an MSRP of $667, I am waiting to pick a .44 up for less than $500 used or close to it and new. I'm patient, but would like to get one this summer. They're on Gunbroker pretty regularly in this range and a local gun store said he could order one for $500-550 and thought i should be able to find one used for $400 to $450. Since I'm in no hurry, i think it's do-able. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Sorry, I mis-read that... I thought you were asking about the Redhawk... the Blackhawk is a 45 and Cost me $450 new... $575 would not be a good price for a blackhawk! So keep your eye on gunbroker and Bud's guns has them cheaper too...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom