• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just bought a pair of these for cool weather shooting. I have circulation problems, so even in 40-50 degree weather my hands ache a bit. Found these and they rock.

They are comfy, provide some warmth, arent bulky (so no trigger issues), and are quick on/off (unlike traditional strap-cinched gloves).

Shop MECHANIX WEAR Medium MenS Leather Work Gloves at Lowes.com

Last edited:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I love Mechanix gloves have problems finding some that fit in the web of my hand and then aren't too long on my fingers! Trying them on is always a plus for me.

If you like those camera monkey they sell some insulated ones I'll use out hunting sometimes, so I can still use my fingers well. Worth checking out if you want to really keep them warm Also check out the Mechanix m-pact, they are super nice!

LastShot123

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 31, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I keep a pair of those in my range bag in case im in a pinch,have turned out to be a great backup glove! Heck I've even used them when I couldn't find my motorcycle gloves, glad others have discovered them also! Can't beat them for the $$

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Ive got a pair of original black mechanix that I use for everything from hunting to working on the truck. Recently picked up a pair of the fast fit neon orange for the up coming pheasant trip.

I can never find gloves that fit right unless they are Mechanix.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    +1 to mechanix gloves. I have had 2 hand surgeries(same hand, palm side, off shooting hand) and as soon as the temp drops below 70 deg., off hand gets cold. I have a pair of the early ones, leather palm, fabric back. They allow me to shoot throughout the fall, winter and spring months. Thanks CM for mentioning mechanix gloves.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    The only thing I've found that really puts Mechanix gloves to their paces is hydraulic fluid...which you're not supposed to be dousing them in anyway so that's a moot point. I have a pair that went to working the flight lines in Afghanistan, Kuwait, and back and they're still going strong.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I used Mechanix gloves for years on the flight line and they are very nice gloves. I never thought the price was justified but if you can afford them go for it. They also offer a very good pair of cold weather gloves for a few shekels more.

Top Bottom