• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    Just wanted to say that the place seemed A-ok.

Stopped in there to buy some primers. It was my first time there. They seemed to have quite an inventory with lots of guns on display as well as accessories. It appeared they had a good ammo supply, although I didn't inquire about it.

Employees seemed very friendly and helpful.
    Overall the atmosphere was great.

My only gripe was that you could walk right past their store entrance and not notice them, even if you were looking for them! No signs that I noticed.

I had to call them to find out precisely where they were. I didn't recognize their shop until I was looking through their door at the guns inside :dunno:

Other than that, seemed like a great gun shop! :yesway:

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    I don't understand the reasoning behind that.

I would think some people would never know they're there, and therefor lose potential customers.

Randy47360

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Jason

You're right, if you weren't looking for it, you'd walk right by. He's in the back of another store and there isn't much for parking, but he has a quite a bit of things there. Seems like he wants to do business. He has changed his hours, he's open more days and longer hours.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Jason

You're right, if you weren't looking for it, you'd walk right by. He's in the back of another store and there isn't much for parking, but he has a quite a bit of things there. Seems like he wants to do business. He has changed his hours, he's open more days and longer hours.

Do you know what his new hours are? I've been looking all over and I can't seem to find out...

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    THey had a small, but very visible sign on the corner on Saturday. It was just a portable sign, but it drew my attention as I was going through town. The last time I was there, they didn't have it and I passed the place 3 times while looking for it.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    I get out to Hagerstown every couple of months or so. What is the store's street address or, at least, what street is it on?

Thanks.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It's one of those shops that if you blink as you pass it you will miss it. It is one store that if you are in the area it is worth looking for as there are a bunch of nice and helpful people there. Their prices weren't that bad either. Spent money there and if I am ever in that area again will definately stop in and at least say hi.

samwathegreat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Nice little shop, but good luck getting them to answer the phone. 9 times out of 10, it rings a few times and voicemail picks up. Nice people though. Maybe they don't hear the phone ring?

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    Nice little shop, but good luck getting them to answer the phone. 9 times out of 10, it rings a few times and voicemail picks up. Nice people though. Maybe they don't hear the phone ring?
    well probably kinda like crackshot in anderson if there are customers in the store that he is talking to or helping he doesn't even acknowledge the phone is ringing

Top Bottom