• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Gas City, IN
    I stopped in there one day last week when my job had me working over in Muncie that day. I had heard about it and thought i would check it out. Walked in and about 5 min later noticed all the prices were way inflated. I know to each their own but come on. Felt like i walked into Don's guns. Then i over hear a conversation between this younger sales guy behind the counter and this older gentleman asking about ammo. The sales guy preceeded to tell the unsuspecting customer that 9mm luger and 9mm para were two totally different cartridges. That the 9mm para was actually 9x18 or 9x17......he couldnt remember. Idiots breeding misinformation. If i ask a questing to someone behind the counter of a gun shop a question i expect a reasonable amount of know how. If you dont know the answer....say so. Dont feed these people B.S. Ok, my :twocents:. Sorry to the mods if this is in the wrong forum:D

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    I know how you feel, there has been several threads about them. I too have had equally or worst meetings with them. I think I will stick with the gun shops I have gone to for years, at least they are honest.

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    When I stopped in there I wasn't impressed with the selection at all. They are pretty new though I guess.. Might stop in again at some point in the future.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    I wasn't impressed. The Manager was working when I was in their and he seemed to be knowledgeable but usually the "kids" that most sporting goods stores hire don't know anything about anything. The selection was disappointing at best from everything I had heard. I hope Dunhams does much better when they start selling handguns. :twocents:

gunluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    I was in there a month ago and I thought the prices were pretty high. I guess the owners didnt realize what the economy was like in Muncie

mag556

Shooter
    Rating - 70.8%
    34   14   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    Yes that is what I'm saying I have a converted saiga 12 and that was definitely not go in there and look at it

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    i have said in the past here how much i liked these guys. but not long ago one of the guys behind the counter was showing a friend of mine a class 3 upper. the guy said he was just looking and couldnt buy it any way because he doesnt have a class 3 lower so it cant go on his guns. the guy behind the counter replied and being dead serious " well its ok if you dont get caught. i would put it on mine without the stamp and not worry about it". that pretty much did it for me. the very last time i went in there was last week to look at some ammo that was wayyyyy over priced.

wont be going back. i think my new place will be the rusty duck in new castle.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    its just outside of new castle. on spiceland rd. kind of a bad location (out of the way of town) but its a nice place.

2634 S Spiceland Rd this is the address.
    New Castle
    IN, 47362

Top Bottom