• derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Are we allowed to CC or OC at the 1500?
    You can do either as long as you unload your gun before you get to the building (might be a good idea to have your LTCH on you just in case). There are IMPD there that will put a zip tie through the ejection port. That "unload you gun before you get to the building" is a critical point - there are signs all over the entrance and the folks there are very serious about it. I was there last night and I bet 3 different people asked me if I had a firearm before I even got past the entrance. Have a good time if you're planning on going - there's lots to see and some deals to be had.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You can do both provided that the gun is unloaded and has a cable tie on it rendering it useless

I tried to get the officers to cable my gun and they refused! They said that's the only way they can tell if someone walks out with a gun owned by a vendor. However, as you leave the people at the door ask if you have a gun and it's simple to say no and leave with a stolen gun.

Anyway, vendors do not have to have a cable placed in their guns. JUST MAKE SURE THERE ISN'T A ROUND LEFT IN THE CHAMBER.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I tried to get the officers to cable my gun and they refused! They said that's the only way they can tell if someone walks out with a gun owned by a vendor. However, as you leave the people at the door ask if you have a gun and it's simple to say no and leave with a stolen gun.

Anyway, vendors do not have to have a cable placed in their guns. JUST MAKE SURE THERE ISN'T A ROUND LEFT IN THE CHAMBER.

That's funny, last time I attended and was a vendor they cabled my gun:dunno:

Top Bottom