• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If you want, I can bring the portable dvd player that my kids watch on long car trips.:D

Nahhh, I wanted to surf the net and do some research. If I decide to get a gun from a non-INGO vendor, I want to check that one site to see if it's stolen before I pay. Hey, you never know. :dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If you are there tomorrow you can find me and use my iPhone... does that help?

Certainly will! I'm not sure I will buy anything from anyone that's not INGO, but if I do, I will check out the merchandise first.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Ok well I plan on being there pretty early, and don't know how long I'll be there, BUT if you see a guy in a camo KC hat, and a tan FNH shirt, that's me. I'll post a pic of my shirt, it can be like "where's waldo?"
    1zmlbmd.jpg

2z4y70m.jpg

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    How did Friday go?

Guys,
    How did we do on Friday; did we have a bunch of people stop by the booth? I'll be on-site Saturday morning!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You learn something every day...

Nahhh, I wanted to surf the net and do some research. If I decide to get a gun from a non-INGO vendor, I want to check that one site to see if it's stolen before I pay. Hey, you never know. :dunno:

Que,
    How do you look up to see if a firearm is stolen on the web? That might be a really useful tool for fellow INGO members.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Guys,
    How did we do on Friday; did we have a bunch of people stop by the booth? I'll be on-site Saturday morning!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

I thought it was pretty busy. Lots of people were interested in the range.

I was pushing the new gate as a huge plus for us lazy people.:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Guys,
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

We had a lot of people stop by to say they would love to join, but can't make it out on a Tuesday night. One guy even had his completed application from the last show, hoping to turn it in and pay at the show.

Que,
    How do you look up to see if a firearm is stolen on the web? That might be a really useful tool for fellow INGO members.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

It's only a shot in the dark, but this new web site was discussed a while back. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_firearms_discussion/104812-stolen_weapon.html. I didn't use it today because I didn't buy a gun. I MAY get something tomorrow, but most likely it will be a new purchase from an INGO supporter.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Is anybody interested in trading shifts tomorrow? I'm on for 3-6 and would like to do the 8 until... maybe 12. If so, send me a PM so I will know.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Several asked about Youth Programs, and two people asked about Hunter Ed Training. Echo what Que said about wanting to join but can't make the meeting. Explain to them that a requirement that most if not all club now have. (thinking to myself .. isn't that what vacation days are for??)

Enjoyed watching Que's stash of stuff grow as the night worn on, and meeting a few members of the IndyMonkey Fan Club.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Productive day!

Sounds like it's been a productive show for us! We sat at the booth for a few hours this morning, and searched for deals. We had a few people ask about checking out the club, and they planned to stop by during a scheduled event so that they could see the club for themselves.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Well do they?

You have to pay for it. I believe that you had to sign up for it before the start of the show or at least that is what I was able to make out over the PA on Friday. The guy just got off his rant (and justifiably so) about not loading guns at the shop. They had a AD Friday before the doors opened.

Top Bottom