• Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'll put you down! Thanks!

Now we just need a couple more for Sunday and we're all set!

Nick, will you PM the details for passes, arrival times, and other instructions? Also, will there be two people per shift?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yeah, I'll send out all the details early next week. I would like to get two people at a time in the booth, but I'm limited by how much volunteer time I get offered. I think a couple board members may be there at some point but I don't have any commitments as of yet.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Yeah, I'll send out all the details early next week. I would like to get two people at a time in the booth, but I'm limited by how much volunteer time I get offered. I think a couple board members may be there at some point but I don't have any commitments as of yet.

So will you guys be accepting applications at the 1500 or just promoting people come to the next meeting to submit applications?

Haha I know I'm probably bugging the crap out of you about this application thing but I'm a VERY early riser (usually between 3-4:30am) and my evenings are jam packed (Since I often work till 4-6pm on the northeast side and go to bed by 9pm) making it VERY difficult for me to get to the far west side on the first tuesday evening of the month (I've tried since May to get out there).....:dunno:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    So will you guys be accepting applications at the 1500 or just promoting people come to the next meeting to submit applications?

Haha I know I'm probably bugging the crap out of you about this application thing but I'm a VERY early riser (usually between 3-4:30am) and my evenings are jam packed (Since I often work till 4-6pm on the northeast side and go to bed by 9pm) making it VERY difficult for me to get to the far west side on the first tuesday evening of the month.....:dunno:

At this time there is not a way for you to fully join the club without coming to a meeting. The application is not the hiccup, but you are required to be physically present to go through our orientation and safety training.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    At this time there is not a way for you to fully join the club without coming to a meeting. The application is not the hiccup, but you are required to be physically present to go through our orientation and safety training.

Any way to hire (Bribe) someone who performs said orientations and safety training to meet me there on like a Saturday morning?

haha, I'm kidding (kind of) and I'd love to join but Mon-Thursday after work are BAAAAAD days for me to try and get anywhere.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks Nick!

Thanks to our trusty VP for taking care of the details for our table at the Indy 1500; we've got a few spots that we need to fill (especially Sunday) but it looks like we're making good progress. Thanks Nick!

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Saturday morning

I don't want to promise more than I can deliver, but I'll be at the show on Saturday morning for a few hours and can help. I need to walk around and look at stuff (trying to help a new shooter pick out his first pistol), but I'd be happy to relax at the booth and help too. I'm guessing I'd be there from about 9 am until about noon.

Top Bottom