• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • travisbelt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    I labeled it Muncie because I know that not all MC Sports have a firearms section (ie. Anderson).

I was pretty shocked by this, but MC Sports has a pretty nice little firearms section of the store. Decent pricing and the guy that I talked to (Johnny), for lack of better terms, knew his ****.

Pricing comparison:
    Smith & Wesson M&P 40

Went to the Delaware County Gun show last weekend and couldn't find one cheaper than $525. Bought mine later that day from MC Sports for $496.

Something I found out by observing the guy in front of me. The MC Sports employees can haggle on pricing, to an extent. They weren't willing to do anything on the AR's they had (about 8 different variations by 4-5 different manufacturer's). But he lowered the M&P from the sale price of $506 (already lower than the show) to $496. Would've had to pay tax either way.

Pleasantly surprised and will definitely go back.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I live in Muncie and have been there several times. There is a John that works there. I believe is he dept manager. There are a couple of younger guys as well. All of my experiences with them have been positive.

David71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    I used to work at the Muncie store a few years back (quite a few)...and it was a decent little store then...sounds like it still is. Might have to stop by and check up on the place.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've been to the store in Bloomington in the past. Nothing special but had a decent selection of guns. Haven't been there in a good while though.

IUprof

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Fort Worth
    +1 for Bloomington. Always been nice there, but prices higher than Buds+shipping+transfer. I have bought 2 guns there. I think guns is what keeps the store open!

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Another +1 for Bloomington. Just purchased my first handgun from them(a ruger sr9). Andy was extremely helpful and very knowledgable. They were busy but he was polite and helped everyone as quickly as possible. Also got the gun for what i would say is a good price($100 under msrp).

Warrior

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Everyone that has helped me at the Muncie store was friendly, helpful & knowledgeable. Many reasonable prices as well.

Top Bottom