• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Alright here's another one for the UFC fans here.

Anyone watch this season of the Ultimate Fighter?

lets here your predictions for the fight between coaches this saturday night at the live finale.

i am pulling for Jason "Mayhem" Miller. he's got solid experience outside f the UFC and his submission abilities are bar none. 6 wins by KO, 14 by submission, and only 4 by desicion....he knows how to finish.

Bisping has solid experience too, but i just can't get that bomb Dan Henderson unleashed on his jaw out of my head...

if you think about it they are about even Mayhem: 24-7, Bisping: 21-3 this should be a good one folks.

what say you UFC fans?

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I really want to see Mayhem win. I can't stand Bisping. I've despised him ever since he got a decision over Matt Hamill after OBVIOUSLY losing the fight, and then acting smug about winning.

GO MAYHEM!

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I's actually like to see Mayhem win, but I just don't know. He's been out for so long I actually think Bisping will take it. We'll see.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I voted for Mayhem, but I'm sure Mr. Pillow-fists will dance around and jab his way to a decision.

(135 lbs) John Dotson will destroy that other guy and (145 lbs) Diego might go to prison for murdering his victim, er, I mean opponent.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I voted for Mayhem, but I'm sure Mr. Pillow-fists will dance around and jab his way to a decision.

(135 lbs) John Dotson will destroy that other guy and (145 lbs) Diego might go to prison for murdering his victim, er, I mean opponent.

yeah Diego is fighting for good reasons but i kinda think he has some trouble controlling how he goes about fighting. he kind of sounds dangerous, but not in the way that people hype up a fight. i mean dangerous like you said

jbombelli said:
    I really want to see Mayhem win. I can't stand Bisping. I've despised him ever since he got a decision over Matt Hamill after OBVIOUSLY losing the fight, and then acting smug about winning.

yea i can't stand his attitude, and how all season long he was such a hypocrite everytime mayhem was excited about a win. he is the cockiest person i have ever seen, even after he almost watched his lower jaw fly out of the octagon from Hendo's brick of a hand.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I liked Bisping until he got smart an put down America...got too mouthy an Dan said he was going to shut him up....AN HE DID!!! After that Bisping said he deserved it an it had taught him a lesson...I think Bisping will just outlast him, tough to take Bisping down an even tougher to keep him down.

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    I liked Bisping until he got smart an put down America...got too mouthy an Dan said he was going to shut him up....AN HE DID!!! After that Bisping said he deserved it an it had taught him a lesson...I think Bisping will just outlast him, tough to take Bisping down an even tougher to keep him down.

+1.. would love to see bisping get his face smashed, but I'm thinking he'll probably win.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    images

dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

The little kiss Hendo gives his right hand right after it connected to Bisping's chin is one of the greatest moments in MMA history. That KO was THE greatest moment in MMA history IMO.

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    dodson has a good chance however i dont like him at all. he shocked me in the last fight. and diego may have to be arrested for murder after he fights...he has good intentions he just is a little nuts imo. i hope bisping gets the **** knocked outta him in the first round. mayhem has been out for a while though but i hope that has motivated him even more. however i also think bisping thinks this will be easy. so i like mayhem.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    images

dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

The little kiss Hendo gives his right hand right after it connected to Bisping's chin is one of the greatest moments in MMA history. That KO was THE greatest moment in MMA history IMO.

I don't think Michael Bisping's name can be brought up on the internet without this being replayed haha. I've re-watched that whole fight and Bisping's corner was screaming at him the entire time to quit moving to his left, he didn't and stepped right into a H-bomb. Earlier in the fight Bisping tried to shoot on Hendo. Of course Hendo stuffs the takedown, pushes Bisping away and laughs at him.

Bisping is a tool, but I too think he'll be able to squeeze out a decision, no way Bisping finishes Mayhem. Hope I'm wrong and Mayhem knocks him out. By the way for any of you who don't think that Bisping is a tool, watch him on TUF or his fight with Jorge Rivera. Furthermore, that clown thinks he is going to be wearing the middleweight belt in 2012. The only belt he will have is a toy pro wrestling championship belt from Toys R Us

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Bisping won't get anywhere near a title shot in that pool.

Hell no. Not to mention I think that if all of those guys left, GSP, Fitch, Diaz, Shields and Condit could all bump weight and beat him. Plus there are all of the LHWs that would be more than happy to drop down to 185 if Silva left *cough, Rich Franklin, cough*

Top Bottom