• ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The good people at the Atlanta Conservation Club
    ( Atlanta Conservation Club ) will be holding a Special Classifier Match on the 4th Sunday on May 23rd.
    The match will consist of 4 long course and 4 classifier stages. This will be before the upload in June and before the Indiana Sectional Championship being held in June. So if you need to get some more in and get some good practice for the upcoming Area 5, which will be two weeks after and then the Indiana Sectional Championship on June 25-27 what a great time to do it!!!! (Which is why we are doing it by the way)

Who knows maybe a stage or two from the Section Match will be tried out then?!?!?!
    Just saying.....

So if you didn't make it too the Special Classifier up north

Hit the monthly match at South Central coming up this Sunday, shoot the Indiana SS/Prod/Revolver Match the following weekend or head down to Silver Creek for their monthly match, then swing by the WVPPS Match at Riley on the 3rd Sunday and kick off the start of ACC's Season on the fourth Sunday.
    (Check out the Indiana Section - USPSA site for listing of all clubs)

Shooting season is here in Indiana!!!!!

Jake Martens
    Indiana USPSA Section Coordinator
    2010 Indiana Section Championship
    The "Make my Day" Match
    June 25-27th

Atlanta Conservation Club
    Atlanta, IN
    http://www.uspsaindiana.org/
    Shooting Videos

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I'm hoping to make it out for the Classifier, any idea what the round count might be?

Wow! Just renewed my USPSA membership... last time was 2006!

MAN! I'm not going to make it to this, I thought my other plans for the 23rd where in the evening, come to find out I have to be there about noon...

Last edited:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Im planning on it to get classed for Limited. I may enter the sectional yet. Not sure if it will be L10 or Limited though.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    nag nag nag (completely in the spirit of the Dirty Harry USPSA Sectional)

We are finalizing, i will post once the MD approves the ones i picked.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    The May USPSA Pistol match will be held on Sunday the 23rd at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at www.atlantacc.net. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

Set-up is at 8:00 am, Registration at 9, Shooters meeting at 9:45. First shot immediately after the meeting.

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.
    Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting.

Your help with setup is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage.

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to http://www.uspsa.org/
    MATCH FEES: $30 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew half price.

There will be at least 8 stages. Round count is approximately 185.
    THERE WILL BE FOUR Classifiers
    03-18 High Standards
    06-03 Can You Count
    06-04 Fluffy’s Revenge 1
    06-05 Fluffy’s Revenge 2

NOTE: All matches at AtlantaCC are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. That means all guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. You may only handle your gun at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas! Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

Last edited:

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Sorry about the mess up on the match fee. I failed to tell Mark about the increase. If you need to hang someone. It would be me. But please wait until we get through this match and the state sectional. After the next two months I might supply the rope.

Mike Thompson
    USPSA Match Director

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Looks like we should have some summer like weather this Sunday. The stages will be up and ready for you all. Don't forget to bring plenty of ammo.

See you on the range.

Mike Thompson
    USPSA Match Director

KMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    The weather looks great for Sunday in Atlanta!! I think this might be the first match I've shot this year without rain. 87 and sunny!:wow:

Top Bottom