• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smooth308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Martinsville,IN
    Didn't really know where to put this thread. Just curious who here is from martinsville. Looking for freinds who enjoy shooting/hobby also. Looking for people to shoot with.

smooth308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Martinsville,IN
    Well sounds like fun! Got lots of freinds who shot,But they have pretty much stop since ammo price went so outragoues. Even sum sold most off there stuff. Maybe we should try to get a shot together!

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Martinsville ( Centerton ) here and a member of the consevation club ! I think it would be cool to meet up and do some shooting :ar15:

I'll second that one! Might have to wait until after winter though, my old bones can't take this weather...

Oh to be 20 :D

:ar15:

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    I'm a member of MCC. Wouldn't mind meeting up sometime and shooting with fellow forum members...esp. if the good weather holds.

PsYcHo SqUiRrEl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Greenetucky
    I'm also a member of the MCC and live in Bloomington. Due to my work schedule this year, I only got to get up there once to shoot in a bowling pin match. Great fun! Hopefully will get to do more shooting next summer. I'm planning on heading up sometime maybe next week and sight in my muzzleloader.

USPSA_10mm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Plainfield IN
    I plan on joining 2009. I would love to see the range and meet some of the members. I live in Plainfield, but it's the closest range the wife and I can practice "pratical" shooting, like USPSA.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    I live in Bloomington but am a member of the Conservation Club.

Was there this morning and put 45 rounds of .44 mag downrange. :rockwoot: One of the screws on my sight came loose and I needed to sight it in again. :xmad: Took the opportunity to do some practice shooting from sitting/kneeling positions. I'm gonna be pretty busy during the next few months, but I'd be interesting in some spring/summer outings next year.

And, Nate, my bones don't mind the cold -- at the ripe old age of 27. :ar15::ar15:Hey we still gotta get together over lunch sometime, man!

Top Bottom