• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    There is a gun show in Martinsville, Indiana this weekend. I've never been. Is it any good? I've always liked the Seymour gun show, but can't make it on the 25th.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Last time I went it was a really tiny show, but I still managed to walk out with a nice rifle! All shows are pure luck as to whether you find something or not. They are only "bad" if they are so small that it only takes five minutes to see everything, and you don't find anything you have to have.

I plan on going to the show on Saturday around 1:00. :D

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Armory I believe, the charge for that promoter is usually 5.00.

Its been a few years since there has been a gun show there. IT might bring in some nice guns off the streets to buy.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Location: National Guard Armory, 1900 Hospital Dr., Martinsville, Indiana. Times: Saturday, Sep. 18th 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Sunday, Sep 19th 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. 24 Hour Security, Admission $5.00, under 12 free, But must be accompained by an adult. Over 100 Tables. Table rental is $25.00 both days, all 8' tables (we have a few tables still available).. New & used Guns, Knifes of all kind, Gun accssories, Gun parts, Gunsmith will be set up, C.W. " The Clip Man" will be there with clips/mags for all type of guns, Ammo & more Ammo... Shooting supplies and much much more.. Food & Drinks Available. " NO LOADED GUNS, MAGS/CLIPS IN BUILDING " **REMEMBER TO CHECK AND UNLOAD GUNS PRIOR TO COMING TO SHOW. For more information contact: Donnie (812) 383-4133 or email: constbb1@aol.com after Thursday, Sep 16th, call cell phones (812) 699-2094 or (812) 890-5281. Please do not call cell phones prior to Friday. Thank you and Hope to see you at our shows

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The question is: which is the most armed place on earth, Warizistan or Morgan County, Indiana?:D

As a gun owner Morgan county is a good place to live.

Yeah, that's what I said, but I was being all slick with the "coals to Newcastle" analogy but could only come up with that.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I have alwasy wanted to go, however it will have to wait until next year now as they scheduled it during my vacation.

And I vote for Morgan County being far better armed.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    If my son can get his deer early this weekend... youth hunt, then we can go.

And yes we are well armed in Morgan County, and we know how to use them too !!! Nor are we afriad to use them either.... ;)

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    We made a call today and they had a couple of open tables so we picked them up and will be sending a guy down with a few items to check it out. Hopefully they will have a good showing and this will end up being another nice little local show.
    Stop by and say hey to whoever I can talk into doing this one!!

Top Bottom