• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    Pin matches at the Martinsville Sportsman's Club won't be held in 2013...just not enough interest shown in 2012.

Roger

Is there a possibility of it returning in the future? Or maybe a few events spread throughout the year? It was a very layed back atmosphere and great conversation. I missed it last year due to moving and settling in a new house, but did attend one that had no one show up but the lady running it and myself and step son had a great time shooting the pins anyhow.

IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Is there a possibility of it returning in the future? Or maybe a few events spread throughout the year? It was a very layed back atmosphere and great conversation. I missed it last year due to moving and settling in a new house, but did attend one that had no one show up but the lady running it and myself and step son had a great time shooting the pins anyhow.

I see no chance of pin shoots in 2013 given lack of interest by most in 2012. BUT, never say never...if enough folks indicated interest next year and someone stepped forward to lead it...who knows.

Roger (VP for the board)

Top Bottom