• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    So, who is going to be out there in the morning to get one of the coveted 2013 memberships?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Checked clear 2 weeks ago, had an opportunity to talk to one of the board members today about other business and in finishing the conversation he asked why I wasn't renewing this year?:runaway:

I let him play his game for a few minutes before I spoiled his fun and told him I knew the check had already cleared.:rockwoot:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Checked clear 2 weeks ago, had an opportunity to talk to one of the board members today about other business and in finishing the conversation he asked why I wasn't renewing this year?:runaway:

I let him play his game for a few minutes before I spoiled his fun and told him I knew the check had already cleared.:rockwoot:

Yeah, he got me pretty good with that one. :D

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Not me. Got a Carbine in 9mm so MCFG is GTO. If I need distance work I'll head out to the range in Brazil. Going to spend New Year's Day shooting at Brownsburg. Good luck to those that are going out. I hope you get a slot.

OneShot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    I plan on being there. Any suggestions on how early to get there? Any idea how many spots will be available?

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    WOW! Thanks for the reminder! I always forget to go to bed early enough to get there in time. This year I'm working until 0600 and will there with bells on. I've only intended to do this for 10 years...lol

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Wow! I don't know what the usual show up is, but at 0745 there were at least 50-60 vehicles already in line! If anyone has an extra couple of hundred acres lying around, I think I know a profitable venture...lol.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Wow, I didn't think there would be that many people out there! I would have thought there would be more that 22 slots, too. I'll be out there later today to get some shooting in.

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Well I am alittle discouraged : ( . Got there right at 8am thought that would be enough but my god was I mistaken.......

Not many options for folks in Bloomington unless I wanna drive 1hr. Guess its 4-6hrs early next year if I wanna join :rolleyes:.

Top Bottom