Martinsville Conservation Club: anyone 'renewed'?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    My check was cashed and my card still worked as of last weekend.

This is my first year for a renewal, do they even send something besides the renewal form?

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Check Cashed: Check
    Gate Pass Work: Check
    Range Awesome: Check

I'm good.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    My check got cashed but I haven't been to the range, I suspect that one day I'll get a notice or something, I don't get too excited when its 17deg F about not getting into the range,

ian2000gsxr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2008
    Mooresville
    I heard back that my check and app were accepted and card should be here any day now. I can't wait to get out there, it's been a bit since I got to shoot.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    :+1:

Were you there Sunday late morning on the rifle range? I was the lone soul on the front pistol range. I believe we briefly chatted one other time about Saiga's. :smileak:

Yep! That was me. I meet all sorts of INGO people at that range. Occasionally an Arfcommer too.

Now I can put a face with an avatar!

Was that handcannon of yours a smith 686?

Last edited:

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    Yep! That was me. I meet all sorts of INGO people at that range. Occasionally an Arfcommer too.

Now I can put a face with an avatar!

Was that handcannon of yours a smith 686?

Close, smith 66-1 (357). That was the first chance I had to run 357 through it rather than 38 spcl. I was quite pleased. :draw:

If you noticed the blue Chevy sitting there, that was me. (I associate ppl with their cars) Feel free to swing by if you see it there again.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    Well i'm glad i'm not the only one been waiting to get in!! I've heard I got in (this was my 1st yr) last i checked my check had NOT been cashed yet. I check the mailbox everyday like a kid at Christmas!! It probably just takes longer for us newbs!!

Hopefully i'll meet some of you there soon. I drive a red F150

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Everything fine here I got a letter from them with the range rules ad a letter letting me know that my old card would still be my access card etc.

They must really like me better or something, :D

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    Well i'm glad i'm not the only one been waiting to get in!! I've heard I got in (this was my 1st yr) last i checked my check had NOT been cashed yet. I check the mailbox everyday like a kid at Christmas!! It probably just takes longer for us newbs!!

Hopefully i'll meet some of you there soon. I drive a red F150

I was you one year ago. It took till the very end of Jan for my check to get cashed and my card arrived the first week of Feb. I was so anxious that I nearly tackled the mail man every day before it arrived!!

If they sent you an app and you turned it around quickly, you should be in. :ar15:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I hope I got in. I need a good place to shoot! I got my app emailed to me on Jan 1, filled it out, printed and took it to the PO Jan 2. I would hope that this is early enough to get in!

Got a quick tour Sunday around noon when i met up with a memeber to buy a rifle. Looks like a nice place, hope to put some lead in teh hills doewn there soon!

Doug K

Top Bottom