Please reply by conversation.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Four nice guns for sale. No trades at this time. Selling to fund another project.

Marlin 1895G .45/70

Original owner. Bought this in 2008 at the 1500. Only 20 rounds down the pipe. Like new, with box, manual, etc. This barrel is NOT ported. $450 OBO SOLD

IMG_0036.jpg

Marlin 39A Mountie .22

1969 manufacture date. Shoots S,L,LR. Unknown round count, but really nice condition. Has a Williams peep sight and thumb spur on the hammer. These little takedown carbines make the perfect truck gun. Or a great starter gun for a young shooter. $450 OBO SOLD
    IMG_0037.jpg

Remington 700ML

Stainless .50 cal. Has been converted to 209 primers. Has scope mounts on receiver and nice rifle sights. Unknown round count as I bought it used 5 years ago. I've shot it 20 times and cleaned and lubed after each. There is some rust on the back of the bolt. Very accurate. $150 SOLD
    IMG_0038.jpg

Thompson Center Omega Z5 .50 cal

Original owner. Only shot 10 times. Cleaned and lubed after each time out. Black stock with blue barrel. Fiber Optic sights. Comes with a T/C sling with 2 speed loaders on it and a T/C 3-9X40 Gorilla scope with rings, still in the package. Get your deer gun now and get ready for that Boone and Crockett buck. $200 SOLD
    IMG_0039.jpg

Please no low ball offers. I am selling these to fund another project, but am not desperate to sell any of them. I will drive to meet you halfway, up to one hour from Lafayette in any direction. PM with questions. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom