• ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    So let me understand this...

He feels it's better to potentially behed somebody there to investigate/arrest him than to simply be brought up on charges of growing marijuana? Is it really more of a prison sentence for growing than murder?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013

He feels it's better to potentially behed somebody there to investigate/arrest him than to simply be brought up on charges of growing marijuana? Is it really more of a prison sentence for growing than murder?
    Remember, this is the guy who ran himself into his own trap. Not exactly giving off a vibe of intelligence in the first place.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I wonder if as the light was dimming from his eyes, he had a feeling of immense satisfaction due to the knowledge that his trap did indeed work? Whoaa....

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Law enforcement is just one worry, and probably the smaller one. They are just as worried about their buddies and rival growers. Its tough to keep your grow a secret sometimes, and you don't what Jethro profiting from all of your hard work. Of course, the problems with booby traps is they are unaware of the concept of target selection, as this fine herbal agriculturist learned.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Law enforcement is just one worry, and probably the smaller one. They are just as worried about their buddies and rival growers. Its tough to keep your grow a secret sometimes, and you don't what Jethro profiting from all of your hard work. Of course, the problems with booby traps is they are unaware of the concept of target selection, as this fine herbal agriculturist learned.
    Ah, I guess I wouldn't have any clue about that 'industry'... I guess when you're doing something illegal you can't exactly call the police when somebody breaks in and steals your stuff.

Top Bottom