• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    In an over generalization, it seems that all of these high profile shootings are being done by "men" from the same generational group. By coincidence it seems to me that they all appear to be from the "everyone gets a trophy" generation. The kid in socal was most probably one of those never told no kids that didn't no how to take rejection because he'd never been told "no". This jackass apparently feels it's o.k. to shoot people because he felt "disrespected"! In another generalization I will say "what a pathetic bunch"!

Of course with any generalization there are exceptions and fortunately the exceptions outnumber the losers. I will hazard another generalization and say that this isn't going to be the last time we hear from this guy.:noway:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Police: Indianapolis man killed in fight over dog - TheIndyChannel.com

This may be a repost but I didn't see it anywhere. Idk why the shooter isn't behind bars right now.

Because the homicide detectives have more information than what appears in news outlets, understand the relevant IC codes, and apparently believe it to be a possible self-defense case. They present the information to the prosecutor, the prosecutor decides if charges are filed.

From IC Code IC 35-41-3-2: "No person in this state shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting the person or a third person by reasonable means necessary."

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Because the homicide detectives have more information than what appears in news outlets, understand the relevant IC codes, and apparently believe it to be a possible self-defense case. They present the information to the prosecutor, the prosecutor decides if charges are filed.

From IC Code IC 35-41-3-2: "No person in this state shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting the person or a third person by reasonable means necessary."

Dammit! Somebody always comes along and ruins perfect speculation with FACTS!

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I'm just saying...the guy was shot on his own property...and his gun was holstered...wtf.

Shooter packed up his family and left the scene too.

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Wow. This is one messed up case. I'll certainly keep an eye on it, but I wouldn't want to be in the shooters shoes for anything. It just doesn't look good.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm just saying...the guy was shot on his own property...and his gun was holstered...wtf.
    And if I read it correctly, the shooter sought out the deceased after the deceased failed to get the apology he wanted and returned home. Which in the absence of any more information violates the cardinal INGO rule regarding escalation. There must be some critical information missing from the story if a holstered firearm on a dead man still leaves room for a righteous shoot.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

So....you're saying there is more to this story than what we're reading?

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Yeah...I'm gonna go way out on a limb and say there's more to that story.

Oh yeah.......

:yesway:......I'd say they know more'n whut the local news pinheads know....or will'n ta report over air.....

Shooter packed up his family and left the scene too.

:dunno:.......Me'be....?........me'be he reach'd for it......an'a other dude was jus' faster.......:dunno:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So....you're saying there is more to this story than what we're reading?

I'm saying the detectives have more information than is contained in a few paragraphs in a news article. Even if I knew the specifics of this case, which I don't, I wouldn't be at liberty to discuss them in a public forum at this point. Leaking information on an ongoing investigation is a really good way to get tossed back into uniform after your suspension is up.

Top Bottom