• ...and so much more!
  • downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    THAT?S POSSIBLE?: Man Pleads Guilty to Death by Atomic Wedgie [VIDEO]

I had no idea this was even possible.33-year old Brad Davis plead guilty to killing his stepfather, Denver St. Clair, in a bizarre drunken fight involving an atomic wedgie.
    The police reports states he ‘grabbed St. Clair’s underwear and gave him an atomic wedgie. Davis allegedly pulled the elastic waistband of St. Clair’s underwear over his head and around his neck.’
    Davis reportedly knocked St. Clair unconscious after the atomic wedgie and left him on the ground.

According to the autopsy reports, the 58-year-old St. Clair died when the elastic band of his torn, blue underwear was pulled over his head and ended up tightly against the front of his neck, cutting off his air.
    Davis’ attorney, Bob Wyatt, said, “There was never any intent to kill him that way. I don’t think it was even foreseeable to him. …He said it …when he was interviewed that night, he said, ‘Man, I did a horrible thing when I gave him that wedgie.’ …He didn’t even really know the guy died.”

I would never have believe I would be on the earth for such stupidity.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm now rethinking any future use of flat tires, purple nurples, noogies, dutch rubs, and indian burns. You never know . . .

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The MRAP of course. Duh.

Well, of course, it was so obvious.

Why don't we have any polar bear maulings in downtown Lafayette? MRAP.

Why don't we have any minor league baseball playing clubbing senior citizens in rest homes? MRAP.

Why don't rogue ninjas attack the Rotary Club? MRAP.

MRAP=the Ron Paul of law enforcement.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, of course, it was so obvious.

Why don't we have any polar bear maulings in downtown Lafayette? MRAP.

Why don't we have any minor league baseball playing clubbing senior citizens in rest homes? MRAP.

Why don't rogue ninjas attack the Rotary Club? MRAP.

MRAP=the Ron Paul of law enforcement.

MRAP! What makes a king out of a slave? MRAP! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? MRAP! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? MRAP! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? MRAP! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? MRAP! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot? What have they got that I ain't got?
    MRAP!

(With apologies to the Cowardly Lion) :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Being able to kill someone via Atomic Wedgie would be quite a resume booster for a budding professional assassin.

Top Bottom