Man notices 5 years later he was shot in the head!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Man, shot in head, notices five years later - Yahoo! News

The guy was too drunk to remember getting shot back in 2004/2005 New Years that he forgot about it. Evetually the wound healed itself and this year he started suffering from headaches/pain in the back of his head. So he went to get it examed and to see about getting the small lump of mass on the back of his head removed. Turns out it was no lump of mass but a .22 bullet! Ouch!!

---
    NWI INGO MEMBERS
    Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

The next MEET & EAT is on 28 AUG 10 (sign up!)
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ngo_meet_and_eat_oc_cc_-_sat_28_aug_10_a.html

The next MEET & SHOOT is on 18 SEP 10 (sign up!)
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_sat_18_sep_2010_a.html

Appleseed for NWI
    Need help on finding a location see here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...d_for_nwi_lake_porter_county.html#post1216426

Ranges in NWI
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Well. Um... OK. Hold still.

*click*click*......

:laugh::laugh:

RepSpread.jpg

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af139/IndySSD/RepSpread.jpg

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    In a sad way, sorta reminds me of my dad. Minus the drunken part. O2 generator stopped working a week and a HALF ago. He called, and they asked him to hold the phone UP TO THE GENERATOR. At which point they pronounced it fine. It kept on fritzing, so he just decided to turn it OFF and wait for their usual monthly visit. Wheezing. No O2. I'm very proud of the fact that the only four letter word I used with the customer service rep was a reference to excrement, and then only once. Yeah. They replaced it, and filled his big tank.
    Of course, he once had a brother walk home on a broken leg, because he didn't want to tell their dad.....
    Unreal.
    And no, I'm not like that. I'm not exactly a hypochondriac, but I will go to the doc for something if it's bothersome. Like a .22 in the back of the head.....

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    And this is why we don't shoot diagonally into the air children, mkay??

I think there is more to the story than whats being told. How would he know if was 5 years ago if he was that drunk? Thats just for starters. I doubt it's the the only time he's been that drunk, lol.

Firing strait up into the air won't do that and diagonally... one in a million, one in a billion that he figures it out 5 years later.

He probably got shot by his brother in some stupid stunt and is trying to play it off.

Almost 15 years of EMS and Hospital Trauma care has made me very skeptical of stuff like this... like " I sat down on the couch with no pants and now this hair brush is stuck in my butt"... yeah... uh-huh... sure....

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Almost 15 years of EMS and Hospital Trauma care has made me very skeptical of stuff like this... like " I sat down on the couch with no pants and now this hair brush is stuck in my butt"... yeah... uh-huh... sure....
    Man Prometheus, I gotta hand it to ya on this one. I laughed so hard my gut aches.:):

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I think there is more to the story than whats being told. How would he know if was 5 years ago if he was that drunk? Thats just for starters. I doubt it's the the only time he's been that drunk, lol.

Firing strait up into the air won't do that and diagonally... one in a million, one in a billion that he figures it out 5 years later.

He probably got shot by his brother in some stupid stunt and is trying to play it off.

You should read this thread: Things I Learn From My Patients | Emergency Medicine | Student Doctor Network

All thousand pages of it... It's gut-bustingly funny.

-J-

Top Bottom