• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Well I had my own table at the Fort Wayne Gun and Knife show. I sold some things that I really didn't need nor want and helped out the gentleman next to me who had 4 tables. Thank you

As I sit here not being able to sleep. Ive come to realize that I had a blast selling, talking and just being around firearms over the weekend. Not to mention for the first time in a long time felt some self worth and didn't feel judged... I have been unemployed for almost a year now. I was in sales (Personal loans, mortgages, insurance, and anything you can think someone in the financial field would sell.) I cant imagine what it would be like to run/own a store of my own. And my fiancé saw it in my eyes and my body language.. It felt good. Well I just had to tell someone and everyone I know, wouldn't understand anyway...

Man did I have fun....

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I have had the same itch of over a year now, i just need to pull the trigger. Congrats on the show, i hope it all falls into place for you.

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Oh Man!......You have been hit with the "Show" bug..I strongly suggest that you go and see a doctor :D.

In all seriousness..Congrats on having a great weekend at the show. :yesway:

I know I should.. Hmmm I think the only thing that will cure it is going to cost A lot of money...

Top Bottom