• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Haven't bought Hakan's grips but they sure are lovely. I have bought grips from Denis Marschal in Hungary though... he does great work too.

Basically you pick out what you want & buy it via PayPal. Denis makes the grips & sends them to you. Takes several weeks but its worth the wait. He makes custom grips for the Makarov and several milsurp sidearms

Marschalgrips.com

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    Hakan is a craftsman of the highest degree. I used to own a CZ75B and he made some grips for me. Made to order and wonderful. I don't know current prices, but these were 75 bucks shipping and all. He made them thinner for me 'cause of my girlie hands.
    I've been thinking about buying some for my Mak, but it would be like putting pearls on a pig. My Mak isn't polished or pretty. Great pistol, though.

CZandGrips.jpg

Taipan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    My little shooter

Here's my beat up little make with the pearce grips. I just got in makawrap grips yesterday, but I'm not sure I like 'em. The back end is too squared off, and it feels funny in my hand.
    S3010021.JPG

Notice the pitting on the slide. One of the consequences of buying a second hand weapon that the original owner didn't take good care of. I've worked the whole slide over several times with 0000 steel wool, and lubricant, and I keep it well oiled to prevent any spread. It will never be a great looking weapon, but I'd still like to get some wood grips for it. It would look great in a holster!!!

Taipan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    ???

As an addendum, if any of you out there was the one who sold this gun to the Rondevouz guns in greenfield, I'd love to know when you bought it, and what the round count was before you sold it!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Haven't bought Hakan's grips but they sure are lovely. I have bought grips from Denis Marschal in Hungary though... he does great work too.

Basically you pick out what you want & buy it via PayPal. Denis makes the grips & sends them to you. Takes several weeks but its worth the wait. He makes custom grips for the Makarov and several milsurp sidearms

Marschalgrips.com

I'm getting some of these! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom