• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lake County
    I didn't take it to mean everybody of a particular skin color or ethnic heritage. I simply took it to mean that the individual mentioned had a clear and known history as an efficient killer and his, um, skills, would be well-suited to deal with the criminals that threaten our border.

Dude, are you really proposing genocide? What the #### is wrong with you?

Joe
    Genocide has no place in any society and I have always fought against it and I will continue to like my forefathers. If these violent criminals spill over the border than every asset should be used including words. Great reply 88GT and a rep for you!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    1. Mexico has always been a cesspool of violence and corruption and it is not getting better anytime soon.

2. We in the gun culture should all know that the USA/Mexico border has always been violent.

3. This happened in Mexico as the Mexican government is attempting to bring order to the border areas, which is what we have all been asking for, right?
    Since the Mexican Civil War of 1858 that country has been embroiled in one revolution after another. It appears that it's time to send US troops into Mexico to force them to "chill out."
    Border Security with Mexico has ALWAYS been an issue and it's time to either cross the border and wipe out the Drug Cartels, or build a "Berlin Wall" type fence and let them destroy themselves.
    :twocents:
    Mike

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I am not suggesting that it would be civilians taking on the responsibility, but that if the gunplay and battles that are erupting on the streets of Mexico were brought across the border, that there would be a steady stream of 25 mike mike and maybe a few attack birds on the case as well :ar15: IOW if the cartels wanna fight the federales on Mexican soil, knock yourselves out. If you wanna fight other cartels on US soil, you had better be ready to face the music (and the US Military).
    And where would these Military Units come from?! Most of the Units that could/might respond to something in that region are currently focused in other areas...
    1. Mexico has always been a cesspool of violence and corruption and it is not getting better anytime soon.

2. We in the gun culture should all know that the USA/Mexico border has always been violent.

3. This happened in Mexico as the Mexican government is attempting to bring order to the border areas, which is what we have all been asking for, right?
    Mexico has been a cesspool for almost 200 years.
    Anyone who has been to a bordertown in the last 2 decades can tell you truly how terrible it is to live across that Mythical Line down there...
    They'll be humming a different tune if our military get's involved, that's for sure.
    LOL!
    Would love to see the day that we would. However I think the odds are better at winning PowerBall...
    Our president would have to grow a pair for that to happen
    Not just the POTUS...
    The American People would be revolted at the amount it would take/cost to pay the Butcher's Bill for pacifying Mexico...

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    What border? have lived across from tj , juarez, nothing has changed, these are border towns, thats the way they are and thats the way their always going to be. if you want a taste of the old west go their and see for your self. the media is bored thats why your hearing the reports, wait till something else major happens in the world, and you wont hear anything about mexico for the next 10 yrs, unless you live their.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    And where would these Military Units come from?! Most of the Units that could/might respond to something in that region are currently focused in other areas...

Given South Korea's response to US about taking part in sanctions against Iran, I say pull out guys out of there and bring back home. There's 30-40,000. That would go a long way to manning the Southern border. Ungrateful sacks of doggy doo.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Imperialism

Too little imperialism on our part. Had we taken all of the land in 1848 everyone would be in better shape by now. Perhaps all the way to Columbia would have been best and then we would not have had to give the canal back.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    They'll be humming a different tune if our military get's involved, that's for sure.

Probably taps...

Keep in mind that some groups like the Zetas were / are Mexican RA SF types trained by our SF types .

I'm thinking it would look more like the sand box on our border states , instead of an outright beatdown from our troops .

arma73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Morgan Co.
    You have to wonder why!!! Oh yeah, I remember our Gov is corrupt and all they care about is how to make money... Lets send a dozen or so Dem Senators and Reps down to the border and give them sling shots. Then lets see what happens. I wonder if that would make on CNN..:cool:

Top Bottom