• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Unfortunately if and when this happens (assuming it hasn't already), the MSM will downplay it or blame something else, Obama will ignore it or say there is no problem. He will say the right is trying to blow it out of proportion just to play up the illegal situation and trying to scare the public.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Unfortunately if and when this happens (assuming it hasn't already), the MSM will downplay it or blame something else, Obama will ignore it or say there is no problem. He will say the right is trying to blow it out of proportion just to play up the illegal situation and trying to scare the public.

Well, not only that, but the Dem's will also gain the vote of all the people whom survive off the Gov't checks or avoid the entire system because they're hear illegally. Just as everything else in dealing with our government, they look the other way and try to avoid actually doing anything that the general public wants.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I would like to think that if they bring their fight over here that they will be dealt with swiftly and surely. I am not crossing my fingers, but I would hope that this would be the case.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Dude, are you really proposing genocide? What the #### is wrong with you?

Joe

I didn't take it to mean everybody of a particular skin color or ethnic heritage. I simply took it to mean that the individual mentioned had a clear and known history as an efficient killer and his, um, skills, would be well-suited to deal with the criminals that threaten our border.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    I would like to think that if they bring their fight over here that they will be dealt with swiftly and surely. I am not crossing my fingers, but I would hope that this would be the case.

There are enough pissed off Americans that I believe this to be true. I am not going to look for a fight, but when it comes to me then it's out of my hands.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    There are enough pissed off Americans that I believe this to be true. I am not going to look for a fight, but when it comes to me then it's out of my hands.

I am not suggesting that it would be civilians taking on the responsibility, but that if the gunplay and battles that are erupting on the streets of Mexico were brought across the border, that there would be a steady stream of 25 mike mike and maybe a few attack birds on the case as well :ar15: IOW if the cartels wanna fight the federales on Mexican soil, knock yourselves out. If you wanna fight other cartels on US soil, you had better be ready to face the music (and the US Military).

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    I am not suggesting that it would be civilians taking on the responsibility, but that if the gunplay and battles that are erupting on the streets of Mexico were brought across the border, that there would be a steady stream of 25 mike mike and maybe a few attack birds on the case as well :ar15: IOW if the cartels wanna fight the federales on Mexican soil, knock yourselves out. If you wanna fight other cartels on US soil, you had better be ready to face the music (and the US Military).

Well, I would hope that civilians WOULD take it as their responsibility, and the government would back them for doing so. It's seems the Obamanation has been turning the cheek for too long. I am not going to sit back and HOPE he does something.

It seems these shootouts just keep inching closer and closer. People think that we don't need to worry about it here in Indiana, but I beg to differ. Once they cross the border they will SCATTER.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    1. Mexico has always been a cesspool of violence and corruption and it is not getting better anytime soon.

2. We in the gun culture should all know that the USA/Mexico border has always been violent.

3. This happened in Mexico as the Mexican government is attempting to bring order to the border areas, which is what we have all been asking for, right?

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I like this comment. Cool!

Top Bottom