• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Could have swore I posted this a LOOONG time ago; nonetheless it's definitly funny, even through they're making a mockery of us.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Could have swore I posted this a LOOONG time ago; nonetheless it's definitly funny, even through they're making a mockery of us.

But are they? I had issues with DoubleTap 10mm ammo because it was sold as premium defense ammo using a high quality hollow point bullet of one weight when it was actually a much lower quality HP of lower weight. They declined to even respond when I emailed them three times and called and left a message once.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...caution_if_you_have_10mm_from_double_tap.html

So while The Onion may think they are lampooning, in actuality they expressed a real concern I had...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I know that was satire, but this would actually be a darn good reason to recall/redesign a HP round! LE, military, and home/self defense folks expect "stopping power" from a hollow-point (as compared to round-nose or some other).

Leave it to the Onion to showcase criminal activity for the only reason for HPs....

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I posted this a long while back, too. Makes me LMAO :)

The Onion doesn't just attack the right, guns, etc. Nothing is sacred to them. Always good for a laugh, IMHO.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    "...you give us a second chance, we'll give you the lung shreddingest bullets on the market." :):

Top Bottom