• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    wow.. they're still $80 - $100 for the set most places. That's not a bad deal at all. Hopefully those are the real deal and not the airsoft knockoffs.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    I have a MBUS rear on my AR and really like it. The only down side do it is sometimes I clip the side wing when doing failure drills and my fingers don't like that. I do think the front one looks a little goofy and still pimp the standard sight tower.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Local here the rear has been going for $55 and the fronts for $35. I run the rear and like it a lot. I run a standard front sight base.
    For anyone wanting to know the front uses the standard AR front sight post so if you want to swap it to a Mational Match or other nonstandard post you can. The rear arperature however is not standard and others will not interchange with it.

Thanks for the link.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Received mine yesterday. They are the real deal and a great steal. Thanks OP for the post. I just wished they had them in OD.

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    ::1
    Got mine yesterday too. Looks like the real deal

They raised the price and are allowing backorders of the rear sight (45 bucks)

but the front sight is still in stock afaik (25 bucks)

I hope some of you got to take advantage of this.

:ingo:
    -BigBadVoodooDaddy

CallMeBud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    The Sunny Side
    Thanks for the heads up guys. I just ordered a set. They are still $65 for a set (front and rear). I had been eying a set of these for my 22lr AR-15. This is by far the best price.:rockwoot:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I got mine today. As stated they are the real deal, at a hell of a price!

Now, these are what they say they are........ backup sights. They aren't the best looking, they are mostly plastic, and kind of rough looking (ie molding marks, etc), but like I said, they are backup sights and cheap! I wouldnt use them for primary sights, well, at least not until I try them out to see how they function and hold a zero, but can't beat them for the price!

Top Bottom