• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I wonder if any of the 2A-friendly states are actively courting MagPul right now? If I was on the econ-development staff in one of these states, I'd be all over MagPul like a duck on a June bug!

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Maybe Ingo should reach out to magpul. Just from our membership I bet we could find them cheap, well located real estate in Indiana *cough southern Indiana cough*, do any construction/refitting, haul their business property from Colorado, provide a workforce, and buy all their stuff.

It's not Colorado and the skiing is a little different, but we could put them about an hour between the special warfare guys at Crane and Knobb Creek. That's keeping it real.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    If you are serious about reaching out to Magpul, I would be willing to send them an email. If they relocate to the central Indiana area, I may even apply for a part time gig.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Maybe Ingo should reach out to magpul. Just from our membership I bet we could find them cheap, well located real estate in Indiana *cough southern Indiana cough*, do any construction/refitting, haul their business property from Colorado, provide a workforce, and buy all their stuff.

It's not Colorado and the skiing is a little different, but we could put them about an hour between the special warfare guys at Crane and Knobb Creek. That's keeping it real.

That's a LOOOOOONNNNGGG way from the worst idea I've heard today! :yesway:

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Oh I think Oklahoma would be better and closer to Colorado for the families that may have to move to stay employed.:D

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    2c6e20f8954b4ffdae4554c50c6a2dc8.png

242826aa1cd0e3c74c8e3724de2e4ae6.png

The bill is up for the Senate I believe.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I'm sure Obama wants to shut Magpul down, just to stall long enough that we don't get our backorders filled, before he makes 30rd magazines illegal. I mean seriously, there are probably over 1 million Magpul backorders for 30 rd magazines.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs

AND that space where you are talking about used to be the old Ammo plants during WWII if I'm not mistaken. Would be a nice place history-wise for them to move to.:patriot:

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Faine, no no no say it with me, YEEHAW bring it on, lol either way just as long as they get moved to where they are wanted.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    I've already started a thread and a social group here at INGO with the intent of bringing companies like Magpul to Indiana. See the "Volunteers needed" thread and "Indiana Firearm Manufacturers Relocation Group". We need to get members of our state legislator to enact a bill that incentivizes said manufacturers to move to Indiana.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    I'm looking for a job right now. Would love to work in a firearm related business.

me too. That would be awesome. If they need any journeyman electricians im there man!!!!!! well not looking for another job but would love to work for a firearms related business

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom