• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Does anyone know the name of the company at the 1500, that sells the rubber coated magnetic gun holders? The last two times they have been in basically the middle of the event and are from here in Indiana. I got one of their cards and of course lost it.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    I didn't make it to the 1500 this last time, but I do know of this particular dealer in such an item.

Quick Draw Gun Magnets

I might only be concerned that the gun or other item stuck to the magnet would eventually hold a magnetic charge itself.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I might only be concerned that the gun or other item stuck to the magnet would eventually hold a magnetic charge itself.

Don't be, I've used two Fast Holster's for several years (one with a Kel-Tec PF-9 and the other with a Glock36) and the little bit of magnetic charge the guns do have isn't going to stop them from working.

:ingo:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Does that company happen to make the little square rubber pads with the magnet in the center for shotgun muzzle rests? (For use at your stations in Trap instead of the toe of your boot...and portable from 1-5)
    I've been looking around for those and not finding exactly what I want... especially not that I'm willing to pay shipping for if I can get my hands on a few in person.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I bought one from the 1500, for $20 they also have a car kit.

I mounted mine on the rear of my nightstand - works well.

MarkR

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indianapolis - West Side
    There's a great video on YouTube that shows how to make these. Really easy. You can probably do a search under "Gun Magnet" or "Magnetic Holster" and make one yourself. Even shows the heat shrink plastic or rubber coating.

Top Bottom