• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    So, I'm looking to subscribe to a good firearms magazine but not real sure which one. I have to say that I'm currently more into pistols than long guns right now but I do have my SKS and a few other rifles, and a few shotguns. Primary interest would be things relative to tactic's/training, competition, gun reviews somewhat. Don't have any revolvers as of yet but am slowly growing in interest while auto's are more my current nitch. So what do you all think would be good? What do you currently subscribe to and what do you like/dislike about it? Thanks for the input.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    my favorites are:
    Combat Handguns
    American Handgunner
    Guns & Ammo
    I am mainly a handgun guy so that is why I prefer these. I do read several others as well, but these are my main mags

edg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    1 o'clock on the 465 dial
    American Handgunner was my favorite until I started reading Combat Hanguns. My only wish is that they would last me a whole month because I read them within 3 days and reread them over and over until the next months issue comes out. Both give a bit of everything you are looking for.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Great, thanks for the info. I just subscribed to the online Amer Handgunner and Gun's Mag. That'll help for sure. SWAT mag sounds good and so does the Small Arms Review. I'll look into those and see what fits, probably both:D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You know, I read the title and my first thought was "Wow! Someone that will send me a new PMAG or other AR-15 mag once per month! Sort of like a mag-of-the-month club!"

Wait...I just had a great idea...

/print is dead

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom